Author Topic: 16 Weird Rules To Keep In Mind When Traveling Through Texas  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Destination tips May 13, 2016 by Justin Andress

Ah, the Lone Star State. Even those living within its borders (heck, especially those living within its borders) will admit that the Texas holds a certain inimitable spot in the United States. It’s got an independent history that somehow stands alone while simultaneously representing the ideal of the true American. Whatever you want to say about the people from Texas, they’re an indelible part of the American fabric, and that’s something to be grateful for. But all that unrivaled freedom combined with a famously pastoral outlook has given rise to some pretty strange laws hitting the books. Here are some of the weirdest.

More: https://www.destinationtips.com/destinations/16-weird-rules-keep-mind-traveling-texas/?listview=all

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Re: 16 Weird Rules To Keep In Mind When Traveling Through Texas
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 01:49:20 am »
Rule 1: No Pooftahs!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.