Author Topic: Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive - WND  (Read 676 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive - WND
« on: June 27, 2018, 09:41:46 pm »
Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive

The Weather Underground, led by Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and Mark Rudd, were responsible for bombings of the Pentagon, the U.S. Capitol and other sites in the 1970s.

A writer for the popular progressive news website Splinter is warning supporters of President Trump that if they have a problem with the heckling of administration officials in public places, they haven’t seen anything yet.

“Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning,” writes Splinter senior writer Hamilton Nolan.

Read more at: http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/up-next-1970s-style-bombings-warns-progressive/

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive - WND
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 10:09:22 pm »
WND still sowing hyperbole seeds, I see...  :whistle:

Old Sarge

Re: Up next: 1970s-style bombings, warns progressive - WND
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 10:26:44 pm »

Knowing the rage of the Left as I do, they are a lake of gasoline waiting for a match.

That match will come in the guise of a charismatic leader, who they will follow without being paid from OFA's coffers to do so.

The Kenyan Muslim Usurper was charismatic enough, but didn't inspire the masses without a teleprompter or staged performances.  They need a street fighter.  Watch for that to emerge.