Author Topic: Maxine Waters yells at reporters amid scrutiny over harassment call: 'Get out of here'  (Read 1883 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Adam Shaw
2hrs ago

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., yelled at reporters on Tuesday after she was questioned over her controversial call for Trump officials to be accosted in public spaces.

“Now get out of here! I’m going to the women’s room,” Waters yelled at a cadre of reporters outside the Speaker’s Lobby who were asking her about her comments.

She also refused to answer questions about whether her remarks are bad for her party.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/maxine-waters-yells-at-reporters-amid-scrutiny-over-harassment-call-get-out-here.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She actually blamed Trump for her being rebuked by her own party members.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's cool MadMax, we'll say exactly that to the hordes you incite to attack us.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

She be wonderful for the GOP

I strongly believe the party's leaders realize they have problems, and need to jerk Max out of view of cameras promptly, lest she give more seconds of valuable campaign video material

On a related matter, heard the Red Hen owner, was sked to step down from her area business association.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

I strongly believe the party's leaders realize they have problems, and need to jerk Max out of view of cameras promptly, lest she give more seconds of valuable campaign video material

On a related matter, heard the Red Hen owner, was sked to step down from her area business association.

Good. Stalking people to other restaurants to get them kicked out is beyond the line.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

True, but I noticed the Rat leaders waited to see which way the wind was blowing before pushing
back on MadMax.

Real profile in courage they are. /s

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
were the reporters able to confirm she pee's standing up?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
were the reporters able to confirm she pee's standing up?

You are confusing Mad Max with Moochelle.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Maxine is scared to death. That's what all of her crap is all about. She has to keep focus on anything except her. She doesn't live in her own district. She owns multimillion dollar homes. And she is one of the most dirty crooked politicians in Washington D.C. and that takes a lot to accomplish. She is up to her neck in corruption, bribery, and scandal.

She knows that if Trump ever gains his footing and if we ever get a real A.G. and D.O.J., she will first on the list after Hillary for investigation. So she is setting up a race-bait trap. When the tortoise Sessions is gone and a real A.G. takes his place, when Maxine is investigated she will claim that it is not based on fact or actual crimes, but rather it is just Trump trying to get revenge on her.

Her whole anti-Trump campaign is a subterfuge. It is a cover to protect her from any future investigation. It is all meant to cover her decades long history of criminal schemes. She is scared to death. She thanked Jesus the day Sessions was put in office. He is her salvation, so far.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Years ago when Larry Elder came into the local radio scene, he was urged to run against her.

Who knows? Will Kanye, Candice Owens, Dennis Rodman and others, gain greater voice and influence, to urge votes to try something different?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online roamer_1

That's cool MadMax, we'll say exactly that to the hordes you incite to attack us.

'Get outta here... I'm going to the women's room' ???

I would think that would be an occasion for something a little more... brusque...  :shrug:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
'Get outta here... I'm going to the women's room' ???

I would think that would be an occasion for something a little more... brusque...  :shrug:

Well at least the 'get outta here' part.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

Offline goodwithagun

Years ago when Larry Elder came into the local radio scene, he was urged to run against her.

Who knows? Will Kanye, Candice Owens, Dennis Rodman and others, gain greater voice and influence, to urge votes to try something different?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I agree. I think Trump is paying her.   :silly:

Offline corbe

She actually blamed Trump for her being rebuked by her own party members.

She's doing it wrong, Blame Trump always works for me!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Too bad Roy Innes is no longer around.  Be knew how to deal with leftist clowns.

! No longer available
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Maxine is scared to death. That's what all of her crap is all about. She has to keep focus on anything except her. She doesn't live in her own district. She owns multimillion dollar homes. And she is one of the most dirty crooked politicians in Washington D.C. and that takes a lot to accomplish. She is up to her neck in corruption, bribery, and scandal.

She knows that if Trump ever gains his footing and if we ever get a real A.G. and D.O.J., she will first on the list after Hillary for investigation. So she is setting up a race-bait trap. When the tortoise Sessions is gone and a real A.G. takes his place, when Maxine is investigated she will claim that it is not based on fact or actual crimes, but rather it is just Trump trying to get revenge on her.

Her whole anti-Trump campaign is a subterfuge. It is a cover to protect her from any future investigation. It is all meant to cover her decades long history of criminal schemes. She is scared to death. She thanked Jesus the day Sessions was put in office. He is her salvation, so far.

Wishful thinking. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

Reporter Confronts and Harasses Maxine Waters – Surprisingly She Doesn’t Like It

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | June 26, 2018 2:10PM

Rep. Maxine Waters got a little taste of her own medicine, being confronted and harassed by a conservative reporter in the halls of a House office building on Monday.

Laura Loomer, a reporter, and political activist confronted Waters about her recent incendiary comments instructing her supporters to harass White House officials in public.

“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” Waters screeched.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/maxine-waters-confronted/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter2_5_26_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

rangerrebew

REIGN OF TERROR? Maxine Waters calls for more mob violence: ‘You ain’t seen nothin’ yet’
Glenn Beck Jun 26, 2018 7:40 am

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) called for President Donald Trump’s cabinet members and supporters to be harassed at gas stations, restaurants, public places, and even at home until they change the immigration policy.

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet! Already you have members of your cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants. We have protesters taking up at their house who are saying, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,” shouted Waters, referring to White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s recent run-ins with protesters. “Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” said continued, “And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

https://www.theblaze.com/video/reign-of-terror-maxine-waters-calls-for-more-mob-violence-you-aint-seen-nothin-yet

Offline Applewood

Maxine ought to be in jail, but of course, she won't be.  She's one of those special people. 

We can thank Obama for creating certain ethnic, religious,  racial, sexual and gender groups that are immune from rules and n laws which apply to the rest of us.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
! No longer available

Maxine Waters Overdrive
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:48:51 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The journalist has filed charges
Countdown to Resignation

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

That's racist! You should have posted a picture of a Black Lab _itch.