Author Topic: Democratic candidates revolt against Pelosi in House races across the country  (Read 2110 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Paul Steinhauser
3hrs ago

HAMPTON, N.H. –  Anyone looking for signs that Nancy Pelosi has lost clout within the Democratic ranks this cycle need only catch a glimpse of last week’s candidate forum in New Hampshire’s 1st Congressional District.

When 10 Democratic candidates were asked if they’d support the House minority leader for speaker if elected and the Democrats regain the chamber’s majority, only one raised his hand. Their hesitation speaks to a growing uneasiness among this year’s midterm candidates – especially in swing districts – with the veteran California Democrat’s grip on power.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/26/democratic-candidates-revolt-against-pelosi-in-house-races-across-country.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Ms Pelosi is a proven winner.  I can not believe they would kick her to the curb in such fashion.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
No matter how much they run against her in the general election, they'll still vote with her once they're in office.   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As old Handsy Joe would say, this is a BFD. Dems are top down, command and control, move in lockstep.

If the foot soldiers are rebelling, things are bad. Real bad.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:24:39 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

I just didn't see this coming, the dems imploding before the midterms.  I always figured Trump's election would embolden them even more for gains but they are losing it and I want to give the President some credit for this.
   Their bankruptcy of sellable material to America is the major factor, though.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.