Author Topic: 18 Democratic attorneys general sue Trump over family separations  (Read 691 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Seventeen states and Washington, D.C. filed a lawsuit on Monday against the Trump administration over the separations of migrant families at the border.

The lawsuit, filed by 18 Democratic attorneys general, seeks to force the Trump administration to reunite more than 2,000 children with  their parents.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson and Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey are leading the coalition.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/394228-18-democratic-ags-sue-trump-over-family-separation

--------

Some of these aren't even border states.
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: 18 Democratic attorneys general sue Trump over family separations
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 07:58:51 pm »
You would think these goobers would have learned something from the SCOTUS decision.  The Pres has a wide berth on maters of national security and invasions from an enemy state.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 08:06:11 pm »
Ridiculous. They are suing about a policy that was passed by Congress and it is the law. This has been happening for decades. Just another frivolous lawsuit to harass the Trump administration, even though Trump will have nothing to do with processing it. This lawsuit will be throw out of any court unless they find an activist Obama NT Judge.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 10:49:26 pm »
This is just political theater at the taxpayers' expense.  They have no standing, and they should know it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 10:52:13 pm »
Isn't it wonderful ... it's always for the children.   :smokin:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 11:09:41 pm »
Seventeen states and Washington, D.C. filed a lawsuit on Monday against the Trump administration over the separations of migrant families at the border.

The lawsuit, filed by 18 Democratic attorneys general, seeks to force the Trump administration to reunite more than 2,000 children with  their parents.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson and Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey are leading the coalition.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/394228-18-democratic-ags-sue-trump-over-family-separation

--------

Some of these aren't even border states.

I just had to google your avatar, Antje Utgaard, what kind of a name is that? I wonder if they are
real, LOL.

Rats have nothing to offer, so they are just playing their hate Trump card. Midterms are looking
better and better all the time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:11:49 pm by jpsb »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 11:23:59 pm »
I just had to google your avatar, Antje Utgaard, what kind of a name is that? I wonder if they are
real, LOL.

Rats have nothing to offer, so they are just playing their hate Trump card. Midterms are looking
better and better all the time.

I suspect that's some Scandinavian language for Angie. Sure nice to look at. She's what girls in the 80's were like, and I miss - eyes, smile, hair, and alot of snap.

I would love to walk out of the mid-terms with upper 50's for seats in the Senate.
The Republic is lost.