Author Topic: Gotcha: Hill Intern Who Yelled 'F**k You' To Trump Has Been Identified  (Read 1071 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Matt Vespa
June 26, 2018

If there is one side that cannot take the high road, it’s the Left. Remember when they go low; we go high from the 2016 campaign? Well, that’s been stabbed, shot, doused in gasoline, set on fire, and ran over with a tank. Trump officials are being targeted for harassment in public and booted from restaurants by self-righteous progressives eager to get their fifteen minutes of fame. One Hill intern certainly earned her stripes in these theatrics, yelling “Mr. President, f**k you,” as Trump was walking to meet with Speaker Paul Ryan last week. The president was meeting with Republicans ahead of the planned votes on immigration, which have gone down in flames. The vote on the compromise bull is Wednesday and that is surely not going to pass.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/26/gotcha-hill-intern-who-yelled-fk-you-to-trump-has-been-identified-n2494436

Offline endicom

Boycott Marriott!

Well, okay, that would be stupid.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
So, you can take a bow Caitlin Marriott, a 21-year-old intern for Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan of New Hampshire. Will she be fired? Nope—she’s just been suspended for a week, had her Capitol Hill pass revoked, and is restricted to solely working in Hassan’s office located in the Hart Senate Office Building.

Nice. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline skeeter

Nice.

Thank goodness she didn't open fire. She might've lost her job.

Offline jpsb

Normally I give her a Not Guilty but her crime is unforgivable so

Guilty

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Boycott Marriott!

Well, okay, that would be stupid.

LOL, don't laugh.. I've already seen one person of note on Twitter, trying to figure out if this person is related to that business to know if they should do it.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Normally I give her a Not Guilty but her crime is unforgivable so

Guilty

Gag a damn maggot!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline jpsb

Gag a damn maggot!

Love the nose ring \s

What is it with our young females trying to emulate a backward stone age culture? And I mean
backward for even the early stone age.

Offline endicom

Love the nose ring \s

Someone should tell her that snot collars are passe.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Her career in D.C. is over. She lost her pass and now because she is 'famous', more or less, nobody will want to get near her. She may not have been fired outright, but she is still toxic to all but some insane far Left nutjob like Maxine Waters. Nobody else would want the baggage of having her on their staff.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.