Poll

How well is President Trump doing so far?

Better than even I imagined
6 (10.7%)
Better than I expected
25 (44.6%)
He's OK
14 (25%)
Worse than I expected
7 (12.5%)
Worse than even I imagined
4 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: July 04, 2018, 02:10:36 am

Author Topic: **EXCLUSIVE BRIEFER POLL** How well is President Trump doing so far?  (Read 7624 times)

Offline corbe

Re: **EXCLUSIVE BRIEFER POLL** How well is President Trump doing so far?
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2018, 04:23:14 am »
    A billion muslims agree with you Frank.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2018, 04:39:00 am »
There you go again.  You just can't help yourself.   **nononono*

88devil

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2018, 04:39:28 am »
Donald Trump is better than bacon.

Yeah, I said it.

Turkey bacon maybe, but not real bacon.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 04:47:36 am »
Turkey bacon maybe, but not real bacon.

Not turkey bacon. Not Canadian bacon. Not tofu bacon. Donald Trump is better than applewood smoked bacon straight off the pig.

There. I said what everyone else here is afraid to say.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 am »
Not turkey bacon. Not Canadian bacon. Not tofu bacon. Donald Trump is better than applewood smoked bacon straight off the pig.

There. I said what everyone else here is afraid to say.

Maybe pastured pig

Oceander

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2018, 02:46:58 pm »
[X] Drink more beer and wait it out.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2018, 02:51:44 pm »
[X] Drink more beer and wait it out.
The more beer you drink, the harder it gets to sit still... and the harder it gets to move about.
 :tongue2:
Jussayin'
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2018, 03:00:52 pm »
Most pro-life president, check any of the pro-life websites, Senator Ted Cruz's endorsement, rolling back terrorism, strong economy. America first from America almost lost. Pretty easy to say he is doing very well.

Well, hey!  I just looked through your posting history and I see that you still haven’t bothered to provide any proof of your claim that “many” TBRs support child abuse.  Obviously, I must’ve missed it because surely you’re not such a gutless coward as to throw some bullshit like that around without proof, right?

Put up or apologize @TomSea

Otherwise you’ll be just as much of a joke around here as your other compatriot.  Where’s your proof?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2018, 04:23:57 pm »
Well, hey!  I just looked through your posting history and I see that you still haven’t bothered to provide any proof of your claim that “many” TBRs support child abuse.  Obviously, I must’ve missed it because surely you’re not such a gutless coward as to throw some bullshit like that around without proof, right?

Put up or apologize @TomSea

Otherwise you’ll be just as much of a joke around here as your other compatriot.  Where’s your proof?
@Axeslinger

I also note that @TomSea's false claim that I'm a "pro-choicer where 'bonding is justification for abortion'" hasn't been addressed. 

Defamation + a false statement is libel, Tom.

But in an informal sense, it just means we all know not to trust a word you write.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Concerned

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2018, 05:29:25 pm »
He’s OK.  He’s conservative on certain issues but is spending money we don’t have like a drunken Obama.  His policies have clearly jump-started the economy and his rules of engagement have freed up the military against ISIS.  The threat of tariffs and associated trade wars are just stupid IMO and unsupported by economic history.   Although I recognized he was childish and had an apparent aversion to the truth, his proclivity for false statements and name-calling far exceed what I had hoped from the President of the United States.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2018, 05:54:12 pm »
@Axeslinger

I also note that @TomSea's false claim that I'm a "pro-choicer where 'bonding is justification for abortion'" hasn't been addressed. 

Defamation + a false statement is libel, Tom.

But in an informal sense, it just means we all know not to trust a word you write.

Yeah, I'd run from that statement too. You also have been harsh on Christians as well.

Everyone can take a look at the pro-life forum and see if @Suppressed has posted articles that suggest he's pro-choice. Evidence is there, trust what you want.  You also have said some statement was calling someone a liar when at the most, it expresses doubt. Defend Biden, say Trump hasn't accomplished things, not in that many words but paraphrasing.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,317639.0.html

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,310089.0.html

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,287852.0.html

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,283930.0.html
Posted from "Bustle", sounds like a feminist website.

And to be fair, there are other contributions.... make what one wants to.

Out of words, I never use, it's interesting that I would remember "bonding"... search may not have all such entries, I don't see it has where I requoted.

These aren't the only articles posted. I think we can all form our own opinions.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:58:49 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2018, 06:02:30 pm »
A big thumbs up from Suppressed per Jazzhead's statement in thread:

But Christians must rely on the strength of that message, not the endorsement of the government.  The government will not enforce Christian moral values under the criminal law.   It is up to Christians to persuade others of their wisdom and relevancy.

That is as it should be.     

Jazzhead bashing the Christian view, very insulting lately, Suppressed hopping right along on it.

Let's remember, when it's time to bake a cake or gun control, "persuasion" should be used as well, "persuade the baker to bake a cake", sounds good to me. Why go by the Supreme Court that upheld slavery?

I'm sure plenty of other remarks can be found.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,317639.0.html

People who defend marriages that can't produce babies (meaning same sex marriages) somehow are some of the first supporters of abortion rights.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2018, 06:18:19 pm »
The more beer you drink, the harder it gets to sit still... and the harder it gets to move about.
 :tongue2:
Jussayin'

! No longer available

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2018, 06:42:19 pm »
! No longer available
Could have been my theme song.... :beer:....and why I don't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2018, 06:57:16 pm »
Yeah, I'd run from that statement too. You also have been harsh on Christians as well.

Everyone can take a look at the pro-life forum and see if @Suppressed has posted articles that suggest he's pro-choice. Evidence is there, trust what you want.  You also have said some statement was calling someone a liar when at the most, it expresses doubt. Defend Biden, say Trump hasn't accomplished things, not in that many words but paraphrasing.

@TomSea   That’s nice and all, but how about you defend your own indefensible comments there,  chief?  Either show the proof of other TBRs supporting child abuse or apologize to everyone you slandered.   It ain’t difficult...put up or shut up.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2018, 07:07:59 pm »
Everyone can take a look at the pro-life forum and see if @Suppressed has posted articles that suggest he's pro-choice.
@TomSea

So, we're supposed to put our heads in the sand and say that only Christians can fight against abortion?  Ridiculous.  No wonder we've had so little success in turning back the tide.

I post articles warning of pro-choice successes because it's important to have a clear picture of the battlefield.  Maybe you want the forum to be a place to put on blinders and put on your sweater and skirt and wave your pom-poms, but I thought that included in "Life News" would be news about the fight against abortion.

On the next point, you seem to think that just saying, "Jesus doesn't want you to kill babies" is going to convince people who don't believe in Jesus, or don't care about him, that they shouldn't have an abortion.  @Jazzhead is right; there's more to the fight than relying on Christianity to convince people.  The Church has less and less effect on people, and we must figure out how to broaden the argument.

Out of words, I never use, it's interesting that I would remember "bonding"... search may not have all such entries, I don't see it has where I requoted.

Oh, yeah...blame search, not the fact that you made it up and libeled me.

And to be fair, there are other contributions.... make what one wants to.

Mighty white of you to let the reader judge me on what I actually posted, not your skewed misrepresentation.

The folks at pro-life events I've volunteered for would laugh at you for your misrepresentation of me.  However, I'm not so lighthearted about my character being smeared.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2018, 07:15:32 pm »
Could have been my theme song.... :beer:....and why I don't.

YEP. Me too. But it's far more productive than trying to figger out a way to support this monkey-knot of an administration.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2018, 07:34:10 pm »
Goodness, I notice from the poll the poor "NT"ers are outnumbered on this forum.  You wouldn't think so from the bitching and complaining some people do.

Offline corbe

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2018, 08:54:36 pm »
   If the voting continues to out favor Nt'ers here, I will report this poll to the mods and request that it be shut down, they will promptly ignore me!

"This Aggression will not stand".

9999hair out0000

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2018, 08:58:06 pm »
@TomSea   That’s nice and all, but how about you defend your own indefensible comments there,  chief?  Either show the proof of other TBRs supporting child abuse or apologize to everyone you slandered.   It ain’t difficult...put up or shut up.

Add to the fact this "individual" never apologized for calling all TBR members who didn't support Trump the same as alQaeda and ISIS.

WHY does this "individual" have moderator rights on politically related forums?   Would someone please let me know.

This __. is past disgusting.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:00:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2018, 09:06:59 pm »
   Tom is a Category Mod, like me, @catfish1957 and we don't have much more privileges than you do and they are limited to our specific Category. 
   It's all Bun and no Meat, but it is a special privilege to just be here and contribute to TBR!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2018, 09:44:05 pm »
Donald Trump needs a first kitty or puppy he’s disappointed me that he’s the first president to not have a presidential pet.

He couldn't get a dog. Who would be the Alpha? He could have at least a pet rock.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2018, 11:35:16 pm »
   Who's the Bitch in your Avatar @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

The girl dog is on the left.  Who's the Bitch is therefore left as an exercise for the reader.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2018, 12:56:42 am »
My expectations were low, but Trump has indeed outperformed them.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2018, 01:03:37 am »
Where is the option for "as I expected?"