Author Topic: Melania Trump wears a $39 jacket with 'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?' scrawled on the back as she board  (Read 10432 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There's an obvious number some smart-ass is going to claim.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

There's an obvious number some smart-ass is going to claim.

45?

Offline edpc

Offline musiclady

I'm compelled to ask you, @musiclady ...

You didn't vote for President Trump, soooo....why in hell do YOU care?   

I'd have expected you to be dancing the Teaberry Shuffle.    :shrug:

What does voting for Trump have to do with it, @DCPatriot ?

I want illegal immigration stopped.  I want the border sealed and then controlled.   And I want the American people to know the truth.

I know that's a tall order, but when a woman whom I believe cares about the situation (Melania) works against it with a silly jacket, I have to ask what for?

It's not helping anyone on our side.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline edpc

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 03:54:03 am by edpc »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Sorry if you want a nuclear holocaust, I'm very thankful for President Trump's overtures in trying to obtain world peace.  And he did very well at that.  I thought there was a threshold on this forum for someone who is just posting odious messages directed at one politician?

Offline RoosGirl

Sorry if you want a nuclear holocaust, I'm very thankful for President Trump's overtures in trying to obtain world peace.  And he did very well at that.  I thought there was a threshold on this forum for someone who is just posting odious messages directed at one politician?

I'm pretty sure that jacket will protect you from nuclear fallout.

Offline edpc

I'll bet you're an effing blast at parties.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
   At least he uses apostrophes correctly.

@corbe

Lots of time for wordsmithing when youre irrelevant
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm pretty sure that jacket will protect you from nuclear fallout.

Only if you have the hood fully deployed.

Offline RoosGirl

@corbe

Lots of time for wordsmithing when youre irrelevant

Soooo true!

Learn the difference between 'to' and 'too', why don't you?    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline musiclady

I call dibs on number 44!

Mine's #32....... Jimmy Brown.......... back when Cleveland had a football team!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former first lady’s chief of staff: Melania Trump’s staff knew the jacket would ‘send a message’

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/393780-former-first-ladys-chief-of-staff-melania-trumps-staff-knew-the
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The media wants to be nasty to those who oppose them and then act surprise when they get blow back.

To help with em.  Most media would cheer if communism took over this country.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online corbe

Why didn’t someone stop Melania Trump from wearing that jacket? That’s not how this White House works.

Emily Heil

4 hrs ago

A day after first lady Melania Trump stirred controversy by wearing a jacket that read “I really don’t care, do u?” on a trip to visit a children’s shelter on the U.S.-Mexico border, people are still scratching their heads.

What did it mean? And how did something like this happen?

On his late-night show, comedian Stephen Colbert asked a version of the question reverberating around political Washington: “How many people would get fired for this at a normal White House? One? Five? The entire executive branch? . . . People who were supposedly on her side let her get on a plane with a jacket that said, ‘I really don’t care, do you?’”

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-didn%e2%80%99t-someone-stop-melania-trump-from-wearing-that-jacket-that%e2%80%99s-not-how-this-white-house-works/ar-AAz28IA?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Former first lady’s chief of staff: Melania Trump’s staff knew the jacket would ‘send a message’

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/393780-former-first-ladys-chief-of-staff-melania-trumps-staff-knew-the

Of course it was to send a message to the Press.  Two words that rhyme with "truck chew."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

Two words that rhyme with "truck chew."

I know exactly what you mean.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just got word that Melania is wearing this today....

Online corbe

Frank were you in NJ last night?

! No longer available
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Frank were you in NJ last night?

! No longer available

It's not really workout music, but that's a great core blaster video.  Thanks!

Offline musiclady

Piss off.  You stopped being a friend long ago.

@Wingnut

I've thought long and hard about posting this, but decided that, since I like the air to be clear, I would go ahead and say what I need to say to you.....

I may have stopped being your friend, but you will never stop being mine.

I don't need to agree with my friends all the time.  I don't even need to like my friends all the time, but I don't abandon them because there are a few bumps in the road.

I have no idea exactly why you said what you did here, and it's clearly your right to say and feel what you wish, but I want you to know that, if you need a friend, I will always be here.

Others here probably will think I'm ridiculous for posting this......... and maybe I am   :shrug: ......... but I want you to know that I will continue posting to you, laughing at your crazy humor, and liking you very much.  And I hope that means a least a little to you.

FWIW..........
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:57:09 pm by musiclady »

Offline edpc

@Wingnut

I've thought long and hard about posting this, but decided that, since I like the air to be clear, I would go ahead and say what I need to say to you.....

I may have stopped being your friend, but you will never stop being mine.

I don't need to agree with my friends all the time.  I don't even need to like my friends all the time, but I don't abandon them because there are a few bumps in the road.

I have no idea exactly why you said what you did here, and it's clearly your right to say and feel what you wish, but I want you to know that, if you need a friend, I will always be here.

Others here probably will think I'm ridiculous for posting this......... and maybe I am   :shrug: ......... but I want you to know that I will continue posting to you, laughing at your crazy humor, and liking you very much.  And I hope that means a least a little to you.

FWIW..........

! No longer available

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

FWIW..........

I don't think it's ridiculous, @musiclady.

I don't agree with everything you say.  I don't agree with everything @Wingnut says either.  You are two of my dearest friends on TBR because our friendships transcend mere politics.

(I also don't like seeing two of my dearest friends at odds.)

Here:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:37:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

I don't think it's ridiculous, @musiclady.

I don't agree with everything you say.  I don't agree with everything @Wingnut says either.  You are two of my dearest friends on TBR because our friendships transcend mere politics.

(I also don't like seeing two of my dearest friends at odds.)

Here:

What the hell is that?  Are you trying to poison them both so they're not at odds anymore?

Offline jpsb

What the hell is that?  Are you trying to poison them both so they're not at odds anymore?

IDK, but it inspired me to have chilli cheese dogs for lunch.