Author Topic: Melania Trump wears a $39 jacket with 'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?' scrawled on the back as she board  (Read 10426 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is the definitive answer we've all been waiting for.  Mission accomplished.

Shall we vote to lock the thread?

LOL!   Exactly!      :beer:       

**nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

What,and block the retards from getting their jollies? Why be so cruel?

It's a gift @sneakypete    :laugh:

Online corbe

Is the $39 jacket with a great big ol F You, no matter who it was intended for, just a little to much for the Trumper's to defend here with the recent posts about locking this up? 
   Silence this dissent, now!!!!!

Even @Wingnut has got his panties in a wad and he's usually unflappable (this early). What next, Frank accusing us, again, of being card carrying members of the communist party?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

Is the $39 jacket with a great big ol F You, no matter who it was intended for, just a little to much for the Trumper's to defend here with the recent posts about locking this up? 
   Silence this dissent, now!!!!!

Even @Wingnut has got his panties in a wad and he's usually unflappable (this early). What next, Frank accusing us, again, of being card carrying members of the communist party?

You must have had your sarcasm gland surgically removed, @corbe

Nobody gives a shit what any member of your 'team' thinks.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

That depends --- who is the "us" you speak of?

Offline RoosGirl

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online corbe

They were to small I threw them back.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online DCPatriot

They were to small I threw them back.

Learn the difference between 'to' and 'too', why don't you?    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Learn the difference between 'to' and 'too', why don't you?    *****rollingeyes*****

They were too small, I through them back.

Better?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

And a Grammar Nazi, too.  How fun!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

They were too small, I through them back.

Better?

They ranged from tiny to small?

Online mountaineer

Nobody gives a shit what any member of your 'team' thinks.   :shrug:
There's a team? Maybe we should find someone to design a T-shirt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

I have been misplacing 'to' and 'too' for years now and this is the first time anyone's called me on it @DCPatriot
   I know it's been a hell of a week for President Trump, the typical 1 step forward, 2 steps back shit all but his most ardent supporters are use two but I am convinced now of the severity of this meltdown. 

Admit it, this immigration thing, his main 'campaign issue' is a total CF, what isn't tied up in the courts is tied up in congress. The dems want more voters and the reps want more cheap labor.  18 months into this Administration and nothings changed except the direction of the finger pointing.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
People are still going on about this?

I think it is kind of sweet really. She made a jacket out of her and Donald's wedding vows.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There's a team? Maybe we should find someone to design a T-shirt.

I call dibs on number 44!
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Right_in_Virginia

People are still going on about this?

I think it is kind of sweet really. She made a jacket out of her and Donald's wedding vows.

It took 48 hours for you to come up with *this*?  I wish I could say it was time well spent.    88devil

Online mountaineer

I get #21. Always was a big Clemente fan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

It took 48 hours for you to come up with *this*?  I wish I could say it was time well spent.    88devil

At least he uses apostrophes correctly.

Offline RoosGirl

00 in the house! Woot!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This could work:

Online corbe

13 has always been my lucky number, birthday also.

Online Right_in_Virginia

At least he uses apostrophes correctly.

Are you still sober?

Online corbe

Are you still sober?

Not since February, why do you ask?