Author Topic: Melania Trump wears a $39 jacket with 'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?' scrawled on the back as she board  (Read 10422 times)

Offline MOD3

Enough with the personal insults.  Take it elsewhere.  Remember, the topic is Melania's jacket.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Who cares if the jacket is ugly, its on a smokin hot chick who makes great sammiches

You might be disappointed.....

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

You might be disappointed.....

Vienna sausages, you mean.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Debra Burlingame
1 hr ·

I find Melania's jacket thing indefensible. I really don't care what the back story is. She's the First Lady and when she travels on official business (at taxpayer expense) she is representing the American people, whether she likes it or not. She no longer has the freedom to play by her own rules. That jacket is juvenile. Provocative. And given the context of the border--WHERE SHE WAS HEADED-it made her, and Americans, look callous. Anyone on her staff who encouraged it should be fired for terrible judgment.Debra Burlingame
1 hr ·
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Debra Burlingame
1 hr ·

I find Melania's jacket thing indefensible. I really don't care what the back story is. She's the First Lady and when she travels on official business (at taxpayer expense) she is representing the American people, whether she likes it or not. She no longer has the freedom to play by her own rules. That jacket is juvenile. Provocative. And given the context of the border--WHERE SHE WAS HEADED-it made her, and Americans, look callous. Anyone on her staff who encouraged it should be fired for terrible judgment.Debra Burlingame
1 hr ·

Yep.  She could have just said "whomp, whomp."  Yes, this situation is overblown, being exploited by left and right alike, a consequence of breaking laws, etc.  That being said, it was a stupid choice to make. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Poor Deb.  Only claim to fame is her dead brother.  May he rest in peace. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline darroll

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Millions of reasonable people support him because he's willing to fight back and not just lay there
@driftdiver

Jacket probably a mistake.

Trump "fight back" a good thing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline darroll

It worked...
The First Lady went to the border and is concerned.

Offline musiclady

It worked...
The First Lady went to the border and is concerned.

That doesn't mean that anything "worked."

I was watching (closed caption) "Outnumbered" while I was working out, and it didn't look like, from what I saw that anyone thought this jacket was a good idea.

And FOX is in the deep tank for Trump, so that's saying something.

This was a foolish idea......... gave the enemy ammunition, and did absolutely nothing for Trump, or against the media.

It was just dumb.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This was a foolish idea......... gave the enemy ammunition, and did absolutely nothing for Trump, or against the media.

It was just dumb.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is the definitive answer we've all been waiting for.  Mission accomplished.

Shall we vote to lock the thread?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline WingNot

[/url]

Anyone see the sales numbers for that jacket? 

Clearly she meant she didn't care about the press that is always riding her about something.

Just think. You could be watching Hillary's poop stained pant suit going up that airplane ladder
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:23:30 pm by Wingnut »

Offline edpc

As long as Lady Liberty his heading south, I'm fine with the pic and its sentiment.

Offline WingNot

As long as Lady Liberty his heading south, I'm fine with the pic and its sentiment.

Whats she gonna do.  Build ellis island II and perch her ass on a new base?

Offline edpc

Whats she gonna do.  Build ellis island II and perch her ass on a new base?

She's welcome back, so long as she arrives to the party stag...or doe.

Offline musiclady

Anyone see the sales numbers for that jacket? 

Clearly she meant she didn't care about the press that is always riding her about something.

Just think. You could be watching Hillary's poop stained pant suit going up that airplane ladder

Not the only two choices we have there, friend.

But you knew that, didn't you?

Offline WingNot

Not the only two choices we have there, friend.

But you knew that, didn't you?

Piss off.  You stopped being a friend long ago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've seen and heard some strange stuff since getting out of the army and getting interested in politics,but this may be the most bizarre.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline musiclady

Piss off.  You stopped being a friend long ago.

I did nothing of the sort.  Nothing at all to deserve your rebuke.   

But I will do as you wish, with regrets, (and confusion).

I certainly have no need to be friendly with someone who wants me to "piss off."  :shrug:

(And for the record........... I haven't changed.  If I annoy you now, it's because you have).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:35:51 pm by musiclady »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Debra Burlingame
1 hr ·

1 hr ·

@mystery-ak

:amen: I have no idea  what it is SUPPOSED to mean,but we all know what it will be said to have meant.

Boneheaded move no matter who you are.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is the definitive answer we've all been waiting for.  Mission accomplished.

Shall we vote to lock the thread?

@Right_in_Virginia

What,and block the retards from getting their jollies? Why be so cruel?

Offline edpc

I did nothing of the sort.  Nothing at all to deserve your rebuke.   

But I will do as you wish, with regrets, (and confusion).

I certainly have no need to be friendly with someone who wants me to "piss off."  :shrug:

(And for the record........... I haven't changed.  If I annoy you now, it's because you have).

It’s kinda catchy, but probably better if you’ve already had a few.....

! No longer available

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That doesn't mean that anything "worked."

I was watching (closed caption) "Outnumbered" while I was working out, and it didn't look like, from what I saw that anyone thought this jacket was a good idea.

And FOX is in the deep tank for Trump, so that's saying something.

It was just dumb.

I'm compelled to ask you, @musiclady ...

You didn't vote for President Trump, soooo....why in hell do YOU care?   

I'd have expected you to be dancing the Teaberry Shuffle.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald