Author Topic: Intel's Brian Krzanich is forced out as CEO after 'consensual relationship' with employee  (Read 692 times)

Offline Suppressed

Intel's Brian Krzanich is forced out as CEO after 'consensual relationship' with employee
·Krzanich, 58, violated the company's non-fraternization policy, Intel says.
·Chief financial officer Robert Swan will step in as interim CEO, effective immediately.
Sara Salinas   | @saracsalinas
Published 7 Hours Ago  Updated 4 Hours Ago
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/intel-ceo-brian-krzanich-to-step-down-bob-swan-to-step-in-as-interim-ceo.html

Intel's Brian Krzanich was forced out as CEO following an investigation into a "consensual relationship with an Intel employee," the company announced Thursday.

Krzanich has also left the board, it said.

Chief financial officer Robert Swan will step in as interim CEO, effective immediately, and the board has already begun the search for a permanent replacement.

[...]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I once had a boss, that was deeply involved with a subordinate direct report to me.

Being really naïve, I had no idea at the time. Somewhile later, I learned and it explained many things.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
What was that old corporate rule about dipping your wick in the company ink.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."