Author Topic: Dem Volunteer Threatens To Kill Republican Rep's Kids Over 'Zero Tolerance' Immigration Policy  (Read 911 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailywire
 ByRyan Saavedra
June 20, 2018

[excerpt]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32096/democrat-volunteer-threatens-kill-republican-reps-ryan-saavedra

Florida law enforcement officials arrested a man on Thursday who allegedly called the office of Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL) and threatened to kill his kids over the media's recent hysteria over the child-separation immigration policy.

Laurence Key, who is accused of calling Mast's office 478 times, allegedly told an intern at Mast's office, "I'm going to find the congressman's kids and kill them," The TC Palm reported.

Key continued, allegedly saying, "If you are going to separate kids at the border, I'm going to kill his kids."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yeah, I heard Mark Levine tonight, all of this to cause hysteria, Obama did the same thing and during this same time period in the Obama administration, the first 15 mos., ICE deported more persons.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's outrageous, stirring up hysteria.

Offline goodwithagun

How . . . tolerant.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

I’d post NOH8 pics, but who wants to see those?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The current zeitgeist that exists out there, will make 1861 look like a picnic in comparison should that fuse be lit.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

• Wulf Anson Author
The current zeitgeist that exists out there, will make 1861 look like a picnic in comparison should that fuse be lit.

The fact that these morons think this crap is acceptable, . . . . and how Many of them there seem to be, . . . . .
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hope Larry is tolerant of anal sex. Looks like he will be in for some in prison....

Offline mountaineer

Hope Larry is tolerant of anal sex. Looks like he will be in for some in prison....
He looks like a guy who might keep children in cages (you know, Peter Fonda's fantasy).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Remember the hysteria when Obama put kids in cages during his admin? Yeah, me neither. Totally phony crisis cooked up by the usual suspects: cynical Dems and Nervous Nellie Republicans.

• Wulf Anson Author
Remember the hysteria when Obama put kids in cages during his admin? Yeah, me neither. Totally phony crisis cooked up by the usual suspects: cynical Dems and Nervous Nellie Republicans.

Yup. Pubbies biggest fear is the press will say mean stuff about them.

Offline dfwgator

Yup. Pubbies biggest fear is the press will say mean stuff about them.

Even Trump fears it.

• Wulf Anson Author
Even Trump fears it.

This is where it falls to the voters, to make sure these people know we did not elect them to make deals with the Rats.

We did not elect them to cave in to the Rats.

I have never voted for the "Bipartisan" candidate.

Bipartisan: synonym for Date Rape