Author Topic: Why It Is Good for Trump To Challenge the International Trade Establishment  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

I know no one here cares, but the Dow is down right now, thanks to Trump and his never-ending trade war.  I hope you all are watching your retirement nest eggs closely.

Ah. Here we go again. Where the eff were you last week when it was going up a percent a day? Oh yeah. Bitching about other things Trump is doing.

BTW if a point or two swing in the market is screwing up your investment plans you are doing it wrong. Maybe you should stick to something more your speed......lottery tickets.

Offline Applewood

Ah. Here we go again. Where the eff were you last week when it was going up a percent a day? Oh yeah. Bitching about other things Trump is doing.

BTW if a point or two swing in the market is screwing up your investment plans you are doing it wrong. Maybe you should stick to something more your speed......lottery tickets.

Um...actually, the Dow lost for the last few days.  Usually, the losses coincide with Trump picking another trade fight. 

money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

Maybe you are faulously wealthy and can afford to lose money every time your hero opens his big yap.  I can't.  I really don't care whether you pay attention to your finances.  Maybe you will when your nest egg ends up in the toilet.  Then again when it does, you will probably be like most Trump fans -- lose your shirt, but blame whoever trump tells you to blame.  Won't be him, of course.  He's god to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Um...actually, the Dow lost for the last few days.  Usually, the losses coincide with Trump picking another trade fight. 

money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

Maybe you are faulously wealthy and can afford to lose money every time your hero opens his big yap.  I can't.  I really don't care whether you pay attention to your finances.  Maybe you will when your nest egg ends up in the toilet.  Then again when it does, you will probably be like most Trump fans -- lose your shirt, but blame whoever trump tells you to blame.  Won't be him, of course.  He's god to you.

See. You have no business in the market if you are going to sit and stare at the ticket tape all day. You are either some day trader or just a full out Trump hater looking for any and every opportunity to get your bitch on. Either way your a dead ender. The market closed up a couple times last week and overall it is up year over year by a significant percent. Other rich guys like me I know in the market haven't complained one bit about its performance under Trump. My statements look just fine.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood
The DOW is up over 3000 from this time a year ago.

Not that you care.

But if Trump keeps up his antics, that number will disappear. 

Like I told Frank Cannon I really don't care what you do. 

Offline Frank Cannon

But if Trump keeps up his antics, that number will disappear. 

Like I told Frank Cannon I really don't care what you do.

If you don't like being called out for irrational behavior you should keep your silly personal antidotes that make zero sense to anyone in the investor class to yourself.

Offline Applewood

If you don't like being called out for irrational behavior you should keep your silly personal antidotes that make zero sense to anyone in the investor class to yourself.

Antidotes?   :bigsilly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Antidotes?   :bigsilly:

Darn it Applewood, what if someone gets poisoned? I guess then you would have a good anecdote about an antidote.