Author Topic: Lou Dobbs: If Paul Ryan ‘Deceives’ Trump into DACA Amnesty, GOP Will Lose House Majority  (Read 2587 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
16 Jun 2018Washington, D.C.2,157
Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs says if President Trump is “deceived” by the Republican establishment and House Speaker Paul Ryan into supporting an amnesty for illegal aliens, it will “most certainly” cost the GOP their majority in the House.

During a segment of Lou Dobbs Tonight, Dobbs blasted a plan by Ryan and Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) which would grant amnesty to at least 1.8 million illegal aliens who have been shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

According to the White House, Trump now supports the amnesty deal, though the president told reporters outside the White House on Friday that he would not sign such a bill.

Dobbs said Ryan and White House officials’ attempt to “deceive” Trump into supporting the amnesty deal would lead to a Democrat majority in the House for the upcoming midterm elections.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/16/lou-dobbs-if-paul-ryan-deceives-trump-into-daca-amnesty-gop-will-lose-house-majority/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Ryan's not going to decieve the President into anything.

Trump will make a DACA "compromise" willingly.

And then we'll all be told how genius it is.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:44:28 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Offline skeeter

Lou is right.
Trump must know if the House goes Dim the first thing on the docket for the new session will be his impeachment.

So he'll hang tough on his barrier, chain migration & asylum reform demands. Democrats will dump 180k DACA kids in the Pacific Ocean before agreeing to those.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Dobbs is correct on this, even if Trump goes along willingly and doesn't require deceit to do so.

Signing this "compromise" bill would be a major breakage of a promise, of a similar magnitude as Bush the Elder signing on to a tax increase.  He may not only lose the slim House majority, it could dog him all the way to 2020.  I think it's a misnomer to call it a compromise, it's a total cave to the Rats.

ETA:  We got a taste of this with the Omnibus Squandering Bill.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 03:16:30 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Bigly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

That’s your opinion.

In any case, whatever the final draft is, President Trump will sign based on where the country is on DACA amnesty, and if the legislation doesn’t harm in some way the economy, security, schools, jobs.

It’s about the bottom line for Trump not ideology. That’s my opinion.

Online DB

Yes we know "ideology" AKA principles isn't the bottom line for Trump.

Populist go with whatever seems operative at the moment.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think Dobbs is correct on this, even if Trump goes along willingly and doesn't require deceit to do so.

Signing this "compromise" bill would be a major breakage of a promise, of a similar magnitude as Bush the Elder signing on to a tax increase.  He may not only lose the slim House majority, it could dog him all the way to 2020.  I think it's a misnomer to call it a compromise, it's a total cave to the Rats.

ETA:  We got a taste of this with the Omnibus Squandering Bill.

I agree he is finished if he does.  He has been tweeting he won't and we will see.  Its a all or nothing chance to show Americans he was serious about his promises.  No compromise!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I agree he is finished if he does.  He has been tweeting he won't and we will see.  Its a all or nothing chance to show Americans he was serious about his promises.  No compromise!

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That’s your opinion.

In any case, whatever the final draft is, President Trump will sign based on where the country is on DACA amnesty, and if the legislation doesn’t harm in some way the economy, security, schools, jobs.

Actually given his actions in the 500+ days he's been in office...that's not opinion that's fact based on outcome.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

^^^^THIS!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

All witness: pre-justification and pre-heralding Trump's genius for reneging on a worthless campaign promise he never had any intention of fighting for unless it kept Trump's name in lights.

Because the bottom-line is: it's all about Trump and how great, magnanimous, smart, and astute he is in the minds of his adoring hordes.

Screw the principles these same folks have insisted is what governs Trump.  It's about military/political strategy to bring about 'winning', even when conceding to the enemy the foundational issue of your existence in that office.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
All witness: pre-justification and pre-heralding Trump's genius for reneging on a worthless campaign promise he never had any intention of fighting for unless it kept Trump's name in lights.

Because the bottom-line is: it's all about Trump and how great, magnanimous, smart, and astute he is in the minds of his adoring hordes.

Screw the principles these same folks have insisted is what governs Trump.  It's about military/political strategy to bring about 'winning', even when conceding to the enemy the foundational issue of your existence in that office.

:amen:  888high58888

Offline Applewood

When Trump signed that spending spree bill earlier this year, very few of his fans were disappointed, but eventually,even the disappointed accepted the story that Trump "had no choice" but to sign the legislation into law.  My guess is something similar will happen with immigration.  Trump will sign a POS bill, then his propaganda team will give an official rationale of the move to the faithful who are so drunk on the Kool-Aid, they will accept it without question.

Online roamer_1

Been there done that. Trade amnesty for a wall - And then the wall will never happen. SOSDD.

Online libertybele

Didn't Trump already announce that he would be willing to grant DACA recipients amnesty?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

And those of us Briefers who just shake their head and ask WTF just happened will be called haters or even worse NT'ers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yes because the opinion of a bunch of people who wont vote for him is first on his list of things to care about.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

When Trump signed that spending spree bill earlier this year, very few of his fans were disappointed, but eventually,even the disappointed accepted the story that Trump "had no choice" but to sign the legislation into law.  My guess is something similar will happen with immigration.  Trump will sign a POS bill, then his propaganda team will give an official rationale of the move to the faithful who are so drunk on the Kool-Aid, they will accept it without question.

(Illegal) immigration is the issue that elected Trump. He knows that, he is not going to sign a big
amnesty bill. He might sign a limited amnesty bill if the gets funding for the wall, end of chain
immigration, a merit based system and increased border security.

It would be political suicide to break his promise on immigration. That would be another "read my
lips" moment.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:02:00 am by jpsb »

Online libertybele

(Illegal) immigration is the issue that elected Trump. He knows that, he is not going to sign a big
amnesty bill. He might sign a limited amnesty bill if the gets funding for the wall, end of chain
immigration, a merit based system and increased border security.

It would be political suicide to break he promise on immigration. That would be another "read my
lips" moment.

I would love to think you're right, but he's backpedaled a lot on this issue.  I think he's going to sign some kind of amnesty bill and chain migration will stay in place.  We may see a merit based system and increased border security, but really, after amnesty is granted, what difference will it make?  The DEMS will have gained millions of new voters.  As for the wall ... not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Didn't Trump already announce that he would be willing to grant DACA recipients amnesty?

Yup I believe that was on Thursday.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yes because the opinion of a bunch of people who wont vote for him is first on his list of things to care about.
They have been wrong for over two years very consistently. (Never heard of "Stop Digging?"

Convention, Election, Supreme Court appointment, Tax Cuts, regulatory cutbacks,
Economy, Stock Market Up, Unemployment down, Food Stamps down, With drawn from Paris Accords. withdrawn from TPPS, Cancel Iran nuke deal,   
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They have been wrong for over two years very consistently. (Never heard of "Stop Digging?"

Convention, Election, Supreme Court appointment, Tax Cuts, regulatory cutbacks,
Economy, Stock Market Up, Unemployment down, Food Stamps down, With drawn from Paris Accords. withdrawn from TPPS, Cancel Iran nuke deal,

And yet for every step Trump takes forward he ends up talking 2-3 back.

Not that you or any of the other blind followers would ever admit your hero has faults.

Offline dfwgator

And yet for every step Trump takes forward he ends up talking 2-3 back.

Not that you or any of the other blind followers would ever admit your hero has faults.

Of course he has faults, he still beats the alternative, so there's no point in dwelling on them.