Author Topic: John McCain is he alive or Dead?  (Read 1510 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
John McCain is he alive or Dead?
« on: June 17, 2018, 08:48:44 am »
I do not mean to usurp here. It seems like a very simple question?
Is McCain alive or is dead? I'm just asking?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: John McCain is he alive or Dead?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 11:05:47 am »

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 11:44:00 am »
He's alive.; otherwise we would have heard of his passing. I predict when he passes it will be announced on all the major networks and his funeral and life story will be televised for days.  It will be a big "to do" ... IMHO he's been planning his grand and glorious departure for months.

The latest story indicates that he and the GOP(e) are hoping he holds onto his seat until 2022 (good grief) ....

Arizona Republicans brush off talk about McCain Senate seat

Sen. John McCain's legacy was thrust into focus nearly one year ago when he announced his brain cancer diagnosis. The six-term Senator and decorated Vietnam War veteran is now fighting the illness from his beloved Arizona, and filling the role of one of the few Congressional Republican voices to publicly rebuke Trump administration decisions.

Yet the question of what happens if McCain steps down from office before 2022 is a lingering one, casting an uncomfortable haze around the future of a seat that can't quite ever be filled....

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/despite-cancer-mccains-maverick-ways-press-tweets-154857911--politics.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 12:34:15 pm »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 01:32:04 pm »
I guess that if he can be a collaborator with the enemy as a POW and a war  hero at the same time,he can also be alive and dead at the same time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 02:04:16 pm »

Offline Meldrew

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 02:50:22 pm »
The latest story indicates that he and the GOP(e) are hoping he holds onto his seat until 2022 (good grief) ....

He might.  Mrs. Liberty has a Nephew who had Glioblastoma, and he beat it (through the VA no less!).  We really thought he was a goner, but he's back to teaching riflery in the Marines at Quantico.  He was literally the "tip of the spear" in Iraq.  She also has a Niece with Stage 4 cancer, and she beat that into remission too.  Granted, they're both decades younger, with no previous cancers.

McStain has the best medical care a US Senator can buy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 02:55:48 pm »
He might.  Mrs. Liberty has a Nephew who had Glioblastoma, and he beat it (through the VA no less!).  We really thought he was a goner, but he's back to teaching riflery in the Marines at Quantico.  He was literally the "tip of the spear" in Iraq.  She also has a Niece with Stage 4 cancer, and she beat that into remission too.  Granted, they're both decades younger, with no previous cancers.

McStain has the best medical care a US Senator can buy.

Certainly better than what he cast the deciding vote for.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:56:47 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 03:03:44 pm »
Certainly better than what he cast the deciding vote for.

Yup.  But that's for us rubes.  He and his filthy rich Beer Baroness, drug-addled wife are nothing if not elitists.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 06:33:42 pm »
If Kelly Sadler is any example, we're not allowed to speculate on it without losing our jobs.  *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 02:08:48 am »
McCain's been dead inside for a long long time, the rest of him is just finally catching up.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 10:46:17 pm »
Well ... there is a new drug to treat the most aggressive form of brain cancer that there is; glioblastoma which is what McCain has.  Who knows.  I think it's a wonderful thing that there is a clinical trial that has proven to work.  Certainly I would think that McCain would have the clout and the money for this drug.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/06/18/dad-battling-brain-cancer-shows-no-sign-tumor-regrowth-after-clinical-trial.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 11:01:54 pm »
Well ... there is a new drug to treat the most aggressive form of brain cancer that there is; glioblastoma which is what McCain has.  Who knows.  I think it's a wonderful thing that there is a clinical trial that has proven to work.  Certainly I would think that McCain would have the clout and the money for this drug.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/06/18/dad-battling-brain-cancer-shows-no-sign-tumor-regrowth-after-clinical-trial.html

@libertybele

I would think that McCain would have the clout and the money for this drug.

Money? Since when has ANY medical treatment cost a US Senator even a single dime?

Some pigs are more equal than other pigs,and some pigs have no equals. McLunatic is in the last category.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 11:15:59 pm »
@libertybele

Money? Since when has ANY medical treatment cost a US Senator even a single dime?

Some pigs are more equal than other pigs,and some pigs have no equals. McLunatic is in the last category.

McCain is definitely not my favorite person.  I though am excited that there is a drug out there that has helped someone with this most aggressive of all cancers.  Perhaps it may not help McCain because of his age and the rapid progression that he has experienced.  Perhaps it will extend his life.  Perhaps this drug will open the door and can treat other forms of cancer. 

Online rustynail

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 12:07:20 am »
" is he alive or Dead?"  Reminds me of a Black Sabbath song.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 12:26:52 am »
" is he alive or Dead?"  Reminds me of a Black Sabbath song.

Has he thoughts within his head?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 12:28:27 am »

AWESOME!

Edit:  Of course, I mean beating the cancers.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:29:42 am by InHeavenThereIsNoBeer »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 01:09:00 am »
AWESOME!

Edit:  Of course, I mean beating the cancers.

TY!
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 03:56:21 am »
Yes