Poll

When did you start fantasizing about your Teacher?

Jr. High or Before
1 (50%)
High School
1 (50%)
College
0 (0%)
You Catholic Girls start much to Late
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: June 19, 2018, 01:52:27 am

Author Topic: Texas Mom Catches Son Naked With School Counselor, Say Police  (Read 1046 times)

Online corbe

Texas Mom Catches Son Naked With School Counselor, Say Police

by MERRILL HOPE
15 Jun 2018

A North Texas school counselor turned herself into authorities Thursday after allegations surfaced that she had a sexual relationship with a ninth-grade student for roughly a year.
During that time, she told the boy’s sister she would leave her husband for him. According to police, the inappropriate tryst ended abruptly when the teenager’s mother caught them naked in his bed.

Shannon Hathaway, 33, was a school counselor at Harwood Junior High in the Hurst-Euless-Bedford (HEB) Independent School District until Wednesday when she resigned from her job. Bedford police said that Hathaway’s attorney arranged for her to surrender to authorities at the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department. There they charged her with the offense of having an improper relationship between an educator and student. Curiously, she smiled widely in her mugshot released by the county jail.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/06/15/texas-mom-catches-son-naked-with-school-counselor-say-police/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Texas Mom Catches Son Naked With School Counselor, Say Police
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 01:53:16 am »
   @Sanguine please feel free to dispose of if you think it's inappropriate.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 04:12:57 am »
   @Sanguine please feel free to dispose of if you think it's inappropriate.

Don't put this on me.  I didn't even want to read this thread.   22222frying pan

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 04:30:46 am »
    I refuse to accept the responsibility for MY mess, damnit.