Author Topic: CNN grills Lindsey Graham for standing by Trump until he unloads: ‘I don’t give s**t’ what you th  (Read 975 times)

rangerrebew

CNN grills Lindsey Graham for standing by Trump until he unloads: ‘I don’t give s**t’ what you think
June 15, 2018 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

Talk about a coarseness in our politics.

With the slobbering media in an uproar because President Donald Trump criticized their messiah, Barack Obama, saying his predecessor “lost” Crimea by failing to stop Russia from annexing the region, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., appeared on CNN to stand by the president and declared he doesn’t “give a sh*t” who likes it. On live TV.

As the interview was coming to a close, CNN host Kate Bolduan noted how Graham went from “hating” the president and making fun of him to working with him, before asking if he trusted Trump.
Report Advertisement

Graham countered that he “likes” Trump and can be an ally to the president at a time when he needs allies.

And he stressed that he would not be deterred by those don’t like it — aka the liberal media.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/06/15/cnn-grills-graham-for-standing-by-trump-until-he-unloads-i-dont-give-st-what-you-think-645022

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. Amazing what spine grew in this guy being absent from McLame for a couple months. If he keeps this up I may actually mildly respect him again like I did 20 years ago.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Is he up for reelection soon?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wow. Amazing what spine grew in this guy being absent from McLame for a couple months. If he keeps this up I may actually mildly respect him again like I did 20 years ago.

@Frank Cannon

Lady Lindey's convictions are as firm as the bank accounts she gets paid from.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Let's see....John Bolton, the hardliner's hardliner, was one of the guys at the table in Singapore.  Graham, who also has never been reluctant to advocate the use of U.S. military force, also is supporting what Trump is doing with North Korea.

People who think Trump has gone soft and delusional on North Korea may want to check their premises....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Wow, CNN has a Republican reporter?  I wouldn't have believed it, but if Linda Graham doesn't give a spit what she thinks, the chick must be a Republican.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.