Author Topic: Andy McCabe: Trump caused me to lie under oath  (Read 524 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andy McCabe: Trump caused me to lie under oath
« on: June 14, 2018, 02:10:26 pm »

Andy McCabe: Trump caused me to lie under oath
Jordan Schachtel · June 13, 2018   

Disgraced former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is suing the Department of Justice over his firing.

McCabe was fired after a DOJ internal probe found that the former FBI deputy director lied under oath three separate times, in addition to misleading FBI officials in interviews. McCabe also sent unauthorized leaks to the press and falsely pinned blame on his colleagues in Washington and New York.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe based on the recommendations provided by the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility.

According to NPR’s report of McCabe’s lawsuit:

“McCabe has denied any intentional wrongdoing. Instead, he said, any lapses in his memory or mistakes in his interviews with the IG and others were mistakes derived from the chaos inside the FBI under siege from Trump and his allies.”

Translation: Andy McCabe lied under oath and attempted to destroy the careers of his colleagues, and now he’s blaming Trump.

McCabe’s suit against the Department of Justice comes just one day before the expected release of the inspector general’s 500-page report on the Obama FBI and Justice Department’s handling of the Clinton email investigation.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/andy-mccabe-trump-caused-me-to-lie-under-oath/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Andy McCabe: Trump caused me to lie under oath
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 02:20:42 pm »
Image result for the devil made me do it
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 02:21:57 pm »
How about the chaos you helped cause, Andy? Does that let others off the hook?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 03:17:32 pm »
How did such a snivelling pansy ever rise to the top of the FBI?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien