Author Topic: More trouble for NYC Uber driver who kicked lesbian couple out of car for kissing  (Read 1831 times)

Offline corbe

More trouble for NYC Uber driver who kicked lesbian couple out of car for kissing

•Uber removed a New York driver's access to its app on Monday after he kicked out a lesbian couple for kissing in his car. Late Tuesday the NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission suspended the driver's taxi license, pending an investigation.
•Uber's Community Guidelines state that riders are not allowed to touch or flirt out of respect for a driver's personal space; drivers are not allowed to discriminate or make comments or gestures that are discriminatory.
•Uber drivers are independent contractors, not employees, a key to the Uber business model, recently valued at $62 billion.

Brandon Gomez, CNBC news associate
   Published 4 Hours Ago  | Updated 3 Hours Ago

<..snip..>

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/13/uber-driver-loses-app-access-after-kicking-lesbian-couple-out-of-car.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

I would have took the long way there hoping things heated up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

:thumbsup:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
You guessed right. Ahmad.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline dfwgator

The Liberal Conundrum,  Gays vs Muslims.

Offline jpsb

Ahmad got screwed. Uber says no touching, the lezbos start touching Ahmad properly gives them
the boot then Ahmad gets fired and loses his license to drive! Total screw job.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:54:01 pm by jpsb »

Offline Frank Cannon

Halfway to their destination, the driver, Ahmad El Boutari,

Aren't these the types of people that Libs like Uber and these dykes tell us to celebrate?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
LGBTQSNAFUBAR - 1

Muslims - 0
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Ahmad got screwed. Uber says no touching, the lezbo start touching Ahmad gives them the boot
and Ahmad gets fired and loses his license to drive! Total screw job.

Not to worry. It's Uber. This rag head will sue and win.

Offline jpsb

The lezbos are lucky Ahmad didn't cut their heads off like any self respecting Muslim should do filthy
white whores.

Now me, I like @corbe idea of taking the long route.

Offline dfwgator

Sometimes, it is like in the movies.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The Liberal Conundrum,  Gays vs Muslims.

Yup.  When it comes to gays, Muslims have no more right to their religious sensibilities than Christians do. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Yup.  When it comes to gays, Muslims have no more right to their religious sensibilities than Christians do.

You are so cute when you are being naive. Our public schools make accommodations for Muslims for food, prayer and fasting. Muslim bakeries are allowed to refuse to bake cakes for same-sex weddings without penalty. Muslim women are the only people allowed to cover their face in public buildings. I watched a kid get tossed out of a school building for having his face covered by a bandana(Antifa) while a Muslim woman stood there with her face covered.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline musiclady

You are so cute when you are being naive. Our public schools make accommodations for Muslims for food, prayer and fasting. Muslim bakeries are allowed to refuse to bake cakes for same-sex weddings without penalty. Muslim women are the only people allowed to cover their face in public buildings. I watched a kid get tossed out of a school building for having his face covered by a bandana(Antifa) while a Muslim woman stood there with her face covered.

He’s not being naive.

He’s being obtuse, deceitful and anti Christian.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Ahmad got screwed. Uber says no touching, the lezbos start touching Ahmad properly gives them
the boot then Ahmad gets fired and loses his license to drive! Total screw job.

Agreed...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Jazzhead
SO you're saying Christians don't have a right to exercise their religion?

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline GrouchoTex

@corbe

Looking forward to the video evidence....

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead
SO you're saying Christians don't have a right to exercise their religion?

Of course not.  Just that the issues surrounding free exercise raised by the infamous cake and wedding services cases don't impact just Christians but Muslims as well.  Both religiously conservative Christians and Muslims don't like the newfound rights and respect accorded to gays as a protected classification under the law (and, perhaps more significantly, in the popular culture).   Uber didn't need to fire this driver,  but in these days of identity politics,  gays are remarkably well organized in demanding to not be disrespected, and private companies feel the heat even if they may have a legal basis to resist.   In this case, a Muslim driver, rather than a Christian one, was the object of the pop culture's wrath.  It was more efficient for Uber to fire him rather than explain why he might be justifiably offended over two customers making out in the back seat of his car.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Of course not.  Just that the issues surrounding free exercise raised by the infamous cake and wedding services cases don't impact just Christians but Muslims as well.  Both religiously conservative Christians and Muslims Most Americans don't like the newfound rights and respect accorded to gays as a protected classification under the law (and, perhaps more significantly, in the popular culture).   Uber didn't need to fire this driver,  but in these days of identity politics,  gays are remarkably well organized in demanding to not be disrespected, and private companies feel the heat even if they may have a legal basis to resist.   In this case, a Muslim driver, rather than a Christian one, was the object of the pop culture's wrath.  It was more efficient for Uber to fire him rather than explain why he might be justifiably offended over two customers making out in the back seat of his car.
To single out protection of individuals for whatever reason is anti-American.  Our foundational principles revolted from such.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So if they miss three questions, they don't have to get out of the Cash Cab?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis