Author Topic: Stage set for bombshell IG report on Clinton email case: Who's in the crosshairs?  (Read 702 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stage set for bombshell IG report on Clinton email case: Who's in the crosshairs?

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

A slew of FBI and DOJ officials could face a reckoning when Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on Thursday releases a long-awaited report detailing his review of the Hillary Clinton investigation during the 2016 presidential race.

“I think it's going to put a lot of the missing pieces in this giant puzzle together,” House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., predicted Wednesday on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.”

For more than a year, Horowitz has been reviewing the FBI and DOJ’s actions related to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

The report is not expected to address the DOJ and FBI’s actions taken in the Trump-Russia investigation, or relitigate the Clinton case itself. But it will mark the most definitive accounting of the email probe to date, looking at -- among other things -- whether “certain underlying investigative decisions were based on improper considerations.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/13/stage-set-for-bombshell-ig-report-on-clinton-email-case-whos-in-crosshairs.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed tomorrow..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Yup

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

I'm not.  I gave up hope for justice a long time ago.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Anything that has been allowed to be picked over for this long is bound to disappoint.   I do not understand why it is necessary to allow miscreants to review such documents before they are released.

What is going to have to happen here is for the president to declassify all of it and order it's immediate and total release.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Anything that has been allowed to be picked over for this long is bound to disappoint.   I do not understand why it is necessary to allow miscreants to review such documents before they are released.

What is going to have to happen here is for the president to declassify all of it and order it's immediate and total release.

So the President can unredact the redactions?

Online rustynail

What's that song?  'I've got plenty of nothing'...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So the President can unredact the redactions?

@Right_in_Virginia

Yes!  He absolutely can and IMHO should declassify and order the immediate release of all of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Yes!  He absolutely can and IMHO should declassify and order the immediate release of all of it!

888high58888