Author Topic: Corey Stewart, Confederate symbols defender, wins GOP nomination in Virginia Senate race  (Read 3361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Senate GOP campaign arm has no plans to endorse Republican nominee in Virginia
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/392064-senate-gop-campaign-arm-has-no-plans-to-endorse-republican-candidate-in

And now the NRSC won't even support a nominee even though they are accused of no crime, but say things the Leftists don't like.
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

You're laughing, but what racists/bigots did we vote for?

BTW....

@Frank Cannon

I'm still laughing.  From what I found online, Virginia has three KKK groups.

Pennsylvania has four. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think I'd vote for Stewart if that is all that he has done.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I'm still laughing.  From what I found online, Virginia has three KKK groups.

Pennsylvania has four.

We got em, but we aren't electing them. You guys on the other hand are steeped in the tradition of Roy Moore.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Oceander

Silver Pines

We got em, but we aren't electing them. You guys on the other hand are steeped in the tradition of Roy Moore.

@Frank Cannon

Well, that’s good.  Admirable, in fact.  But you nominate them.  Which I guess is due to Pennsylvania’s...what was the term I saw...long well-known history of racial problems.  Yeah, that was it.

That, together with the fact that the KKK is more active in your state than mine doesn’t paint a very nice picture.

Still laughing!

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Well, that’s good.  Admirable, in fact.  But you nominate them. 

Nominate who exactly?

Offline Suppressed

That, together with the fact that the KKK is more active in your state than mine doesn’t paint a very nice picture.
@CatherineofAragon @Frank Cannon

Besides, Lou is from up north of Allentown, where they poop on one another!   :laugh:

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon @Frank Cannon

Besides, Lou is from up north of Allentown, where they poop on one another!   :laugh:

@Suppressed

WTH!

@Frank Cannon, explain your state’s public excretory practices at once.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Suppressed

WTH!

@Frank Cannon, explain your state’s public excretory practices at once.

We don't take shit from people.....we give it.

Silver Pines

We don't take shit from people.....we give it.

@Frank Cannon

I'll give you points for a decent save.

Offline verga

Well there is obviously a reason this guy lost and the other guy won. Local politics are local politics, so maybe this stupid flag issue is a winner down there. My problem here is that a muckity muck in the state party apparatus couldn't wait to take a shit on his parties nominee for the seat. It's bullshit.
Stewart canvased the state, phone calls, events, mailings Freitas sent out one mailing to my area. I did not hear of any events for him in my area either. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Looks like the Virginia GOP chose poorly last night.
Feitas ran a poor race. He did not campaign in my area at all. How the heck can you get elected if you don't let people know you are running.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Feitas ran a poor race. He did not campaign in my area at all. How the heck can you get elected if you don't let people know you are running.

The downfall of many a good candidate. Happened here locally as well, fortunately the guy who won was nearly as good as the best one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Here is another staunch defender of Confederate heritage (H. K. Edgerton) , who happens to be a hero for me.  Wish they'd ask for his input.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

He went on CNN-Cuomo this week.  Enjoy your migraine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2chGnwOa1z0

Online Hoodat

Cuomo is wrong.  There is most definitely proof that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign.

Stewart's biggest obstacle in this race will be a Virginia state GOP that for years has actively helped Democrats win elections against their Republican opponents.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd like to see Mr. Stewart do another "Dave Brat"...