No, he's just asleep (Coma)
3 (23.1%)
On Life Support provided by the GOP
5 (38.5%)
Call the Sheriff 240B, ASAP
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 05, 2018, 03:42:46 am

Author Topic: Where is John McCain?  (Read 7142 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Where is John McCain?
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2018, 03:03:57 pm »
Since when has a wife suddenly and magically received qualifications to take over her husband's job?     Funny, but I was never qualified to take over MY husband's QA/QC job.  I got screwed out of that deal, apparently.   :shrug:

They would argue that the voters elected John McCain for his values, and that his wife would be the one best able to understand the vision the electorate voted for.

Not saying I agree, but that's the argument.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2018, 03:07:29 pm »
Doocey can wave bye-bye to his chair in the Governor's office if he does that.

Maybe there's some better deal that Doocey worked out other than a mere Governorship.  Anyway, I'm still sticking with my guess that it'll be after the primary when McCain will "die" and Doocey will appoint someone.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 03:08:33 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2018, 06:36:33 pm »
Watch this guys, hold my beer.

I WANT, I DEMAND, ANOTHER ANONYMOUS "STATEMENT" FROM THE GHOST OF JOHN MCCAIN!

Senator John McCain made a 'statement' today in a 'press release' in which he declared that 240B is a f-in idiot. He went on to declare that 240B can take his precious Trump and they both should go straight to hell!

Isn't that funny man. The guy lived as such a haughty, high and mighty, I WAS A POW DAMMIT! and his life ends as a joke on the internet.

How STUPID do they think we are!? How long can they keep this up. I mean, Really? WTF?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2018, 07:09:10 pm »
Image result for weekend at bernies mccain
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2018, 07:14:12 pm »
They would argue that the voters elected John McCain for his values, and that his wife would be the one best able to understand the vision the electorate voted for.

People who make that argument have a complete failure to understand the internal dynamics of a marriage.  Especially a "power couple" like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2018, 07:35:51 pm »

Some values. His wife is a junkie thief.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2018, 07:38:40 pm »
People who make that argument have a complete failure to understand the internal dynamics of a marriage.  Especially a "power couple" like that.

My wife thought everything I did was....open to interpretation. Sympatio non. If my wife was in charge (which she was of course), I cannot imagine what she would do. But I can assure everyone, she would not be me. Especially when she gets angry.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2018, 07:50:29 pm »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Senator John McCain was just spotted. Really he was. This is no joke!

He was seen in a Walmart in Toledo Ohio, and he had Elvis pushing his cart.

LOL! What an a$$hole. hahahahahaha

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2018, 08:34:57 pm »
McCain and Elvis are both hiding out in Topeka, this is confirmed. They have a room in a Super 8 motel.
Details to follow.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2018, 08:53:48 pm »
:reaper:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2018, 09:20:19 pm »
Senator John McCain and Elvis just issued another 'press release'.

He said that Trump ain't nothing but a hound dog. He's crying all the time.
Apparently the Senator had issues with the fact that Trump has never caught a rabbit.

Therefor, Senator John McCain then declared, You ain't no President of mine.

More to come...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2018, 10:08:07 pm »
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Senator John McCain was just spotted. Really he was. This is no joke!

He was seen in a Walmart in Toledo Ohio, and he had Elvis pushing his cart.

LOL! What an a$$hole. hahahahahaha

Who's the azzhole? Elvis or McLame?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2018, 10:40:04 pm »
Trump's response to the 'rabbit controversy' as it is being called.

I want to respond to Elvis and to McCain both just to say how deeply hurt I am by their unfair portrayal of my ability to catch a rabbit. You would never believe how many rabbits I have caught. Huge! Huge numbers of rabbits. I caught the biggest rabbit ever recorded! Well maybe it wasn't exactly 'recorded' as they say....but it was huge!

I want Elvis/McCain to immediately stop saying that I cannot catch a rabbit. I caught more rabbits than they could count before I was even born!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2018, 11:14:35 pm »
BOLO

McCain has been spotted only briefly. He is running to the South...
Dakota, only description is white red striped shirt, dark pants, glasses, and a wool cap.

He is considered crazy and insane. If you see him do not approach. Contact Elvis immediately.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:18:26 pm by 240B »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2018, 12:57:31 am »
His salary is like 0.1% of her net worth.
The salary isn't the reason they spend millions to get the job. Kickbacks and bribes, baby. You don't get that wealthy on a low six salary without that and the pass on insider trading. As long as he is Senator, they get the perks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2018, 01:19:27 am »
The salary isn't the reason they spend millions to get the job. Kickbacks and bribes, baby. You don't get that wealthy on a low six salary without that and the pass on insider trading. As long as he is Senator, they get the perks.

Actually, she inherited.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2018, 04:01:25 am »
Actually, she inherited.
I wasn't talking about McCain's wife, but the bulk of the lot in DC
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2018, 05:36:22 am »
Latest word is that McCain and Elvis have joined up with Santa Claus. The tooth fairy tried to join in, but they didn't want a fairy traveling with them. McCain/Elvis/Santa were last spotted heading for Vegas. Las Vegas baby! Heading for the meadows!

They have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and they are wearing sunglasses.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 05:37:06 am by 240B »