Author Topic: USA & No Korea Summit LIVE THREAD  (Read 33786 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: USA & No Korea Summit LIVE THREAD
« Reply #675 on: June 14, 2018, 02:02:33 am »
@corbe

And yet you stay silent when he issues personal attacks all the time.

You picked your friends.  Enjoy

TRG seems to have a pattern of going after persons, maybe not all, who support the President. It's pretty clear, that's the MO.  It appears that way in dealing with DCPatriot and I'll leave it at that though I could name others. This does appear to be in a pattern. If you are not supportive of the President, no problem. Just observe. I think it will be clear.

Offline corbe

« Reply #676 on: June 14, 2018, 02:05:11 am »
@txradioguy

But you look great with panties on your head

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #677 on: June 14, 2018, 02:07:44 am »

Again @Jazzhead you are entitled to your opinion but to openly express such disdain for a fellow Briefer is pretty shitty, in my book. 
    @INVAR, who I understand and appreciate, is stronger than all of yalls attacks. even simultaneously. 
    You few here are punching way out of your class.

Judging by the constant hostility he projects, he can't possibly be a happy man.   Which is a shame because faith in Christ should allow him to let the anger go.

But I suspect INVAR is all kayfabe.   It's odd work though - the character of a follower of Christ drunk on cynicism and violence.   
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:11:05 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Oceander

« Reply #678 on: June 14, 2018, 02:09:37 am »
Seems to me this thread is at risk of being locked now.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #679 on: June 14, 2018, 02:10:00 am »
If you are not supportive of the President, no problem.

Somewhere, Cripplecreek is laughing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #680 on: June 14, 2018, 02:11:07 am »
Defector: Trump 'Stabbed the Heart' of North Koreans at Summit
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA —

Some North Korea defectors are feeling betrayed by U.S. President Donald Trump for his praise of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during their meeting in Singapore, rather than confronting him about widespread human rights violations committed by the repressive government in Pyongyang.

At the U.S.-North Korea summit in Singapore on Tuesday President Trump called the North Korean leader a “terrific person” and “a great leader,” and that he cares greatly about the welfare of his people.

“He loves his people, not that I’m surprised by that, but he loves his people,” said Trump during an interview in Singapore with VOA contributor Greta Van Susteren.

Read more at: https://www.voanews.com/a/defector-trump-stabbed-the-heart-of-north-koreans-at-summit/4436852.html

It's sad, it's a legitimate gripe whether I agree or not, given the complexities.

Offline corbe

« Reply #681 on: June 14, 2018, 02:13:46 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #682 on: June 14, 2018, 02:20:38 am »
Judging by the constant hostility he projects, he can't possibly be a happy man.   

Well I'm all aflutter Jazzy at your feigned concern for my spiritual well-being and my countenance in life. 

Suffice it to say that if you had actually ever read scripture - you would be making the same charges against God Himself notwithstanding what Isaiah prophesied about Messiah.

But I suspect INVAR is all kayfabe. 

No, you're looking at the wrong person in that circus pal.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:21:26 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #683 on: June 14, 2018, 02:45:23 am »
TRG seems to have a pattern of going after persons, maybe not all, who support the President. It's pretty clear, that's the MO.  It appears that way in dealing with DCPatriot and I'll leave it at that though I could name others. This does appear to be in a pattern. If you are not supportive of the President, no problem. Just observe. I think it will be clear.

Yeah...I'm flattered to have a stalker.

I live in that head rent-free.   You should hear the echo.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #684 on: June 14, 2018, 02:47:26 am »
Yeah...I'm flattered to have a stalker.

I live in that head rent-free.   You should hear the echo.

/snicker

Offline Mod5

« Reply #685 on: June 14, 2018, 02:52:40 am »
I think it's time to get back on the topic of the thread, USA v No Ko Summit, and leave off on the discussion of individual members.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #686 on: June 14, 2018, 03:20:38 am »
Ironic that Trump in 2013 tweeted that bragging about an incomplete deal is a sign of weakness.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

« Reply #687 on: June 14, 2018, 03:26:43 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #688 on: June 14, 2018, 03:29:37 am »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #689 on: June 14, 2018, 03:33:00 am »
Ironic that Trump in 2013 tweeted that bragging about an incomplete deal is a sign of weakness.

Shhhhhhhhhh!

Whassa matter with you?????

Dontcha know that mentioning something Trump said back then that he did now, is stupidity that rises to the level of treason dude?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

« Reply #691 on: June 14, 2018, 03:37:19 am »
@corbe

And yet you stay silent when he issues personal attacks all the time.

You picked your friends.  Enjoy

Count me as a friend of Invar's too.

Offline DB

« Reply #692 on: June 14, 2018, 03:43:28 am »
Yup that's the one. Nothing like trolling yourself.

The hypocrisy is in your face practically daily... But it is their guy rationalized as 42 dimensional chess... The Emperor has no clothes is more than a fable...

Offline edpc

« Reply #693 on: June 14, 2018, 03:46:12 am »
Goodness, that is an inconvenient truth.

Yup that's the one. Nothing like trolling yourself.

This was a great line from the piece......

I want to dump this tweet onto a mirror, divide it into lines, and snort it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #694 on: June 14, 2018, 03:56:49 am »

"It's Ironic.  He Tweeted that bragging about an incomplete deal was a sign of weakness, but he exempted himself."

Offline corbe

« Reply #695 on: June 14, 2018, 04:12:40 am »
   In light of even your Faith being questioned tonight @INVAR this is where that came from, another old tweet:

"How can Ted Cruz be a Evangelical Christian when he lies so much and is so dishonest"  DJT

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #696 on: June 14, 2018, 04:24:02 am »
   In light of even your Faith being questioned tonight @INVAR this is where that came from, another old tweet:

A case of monkey-see, monkey-do?

Mobs in mass movements tend to emulate the characteristics, mannerisms and behaviors of their chosen leaders.

You know, the things we were warning about that have been said to be raw and unfounded paranoia.

But in all fairness, Jazzy was not speaking on their behalf outside of an alliance of disdain and contempt for that which they loathe from me.

Badges of honor of course, which I delight in receiving.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 04:25:38 am by INVAR »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #697 on: June 14, 2018, 10:42:52 am »
Human rights? Can anyone say the Philippines and their leader? It's a tough road to hoe and it is all a legitimate concern. The poor people and then, in turn, you think, first things first.

Pompeo: No Sanctions Relief for North Korea Before Complete Denuclearization

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA —

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Thursday pushed back against a North Korean state media report that U.S. President Donald Trump agreed during this week’s Singapore summit with Kim Jong Un to gradually lift sanctions against Pyongyang, saying Trump had been very clear about the sequence of steps in the process.

The official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said Trump offered to lift sanctions against it as relations improve, indicating a phased-in approach where concessions would be provided at various stages of the denuclearization process.

Speaking at a news conference in Seoul alongside South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-hwa and Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono, the U.S. secretary of state said the Trump administration would not repeat the mistakes made by past presidents that rewarded Pyongyang for denuclearization promises.

Read more at: https://www.voanews.com/a/pompeo-no-sanctions-relief-before-denuclearization/4438371.html

Lots of fake news around.

That a month ago, increased levels of radiation were already reported because that one mountain nuclear facility crashed, is one indication of dangers involved.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:45:02 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #698 on: June 14, 2018, 10:48:54 am »
Japan eyes Kim-Abe summit but abductees' families urge caution
Yoshifumi Takemoto, Elaine Lies

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan is eyeing a meeting between Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, government sources said on Thursday, while the foreign minister said a summit would have to bring results on the issue of Japanese abducted by Pyongyang.
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (R) meets family members of victims abducted to North Korea at the Prime Minister's official residence in Tokyo, Japan, June 14, 2018. Kazuhiro Nogi/Pool via Reuters

Abe, his public support hit by scandals, has adopted as his top domestic priority the issue of Japanese abducted to be trained as spies, vowing to withhold economic assistance until it is resolved, along with denuclearization.

Continued at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-japan-summit/japan-eying-abe-kim-summit-with-possible-pyongyang-visit-paper-idUSKBN1JA026

More on the "abducted" Japanese in article.

Nice little banner from: https://asiancorrespondent.com/topic/trump-kim-summit/  (Asian Correspondent)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:52:16 am by TomSea »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #699 on: June 14, 2018, 01:27:21 pm »
I don't understand what anyone believes would have been accomplished by bringing up human rights to Kim, other than virtue signalling.

We're trying to convince the guy we're no threat to his regime if he gives up nukes.  So how does sending a message that he better fix his human rights record or else further that goal?

Trump is kissing Kim's keister with false flattery.  That's because he knows that words are cheap, cost nothing, and if you can get what you want by doing it, you do it ten times out of ten.   
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:00:47 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »