Author Topic: G7 is Donald Trump and the Six Dwarfs  (Read 604 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

G7 is Donald Trump and the Six Dwarfs
« on: June 09, 2018, 02:32:01 pm »
G7 is Donald Trump and the Six Dwarfs
DonSurber.com, Jun 9, 2018, Don Surber

President Trump is pushing back in the trade war, which no American president has done since maybe Teddy Roosevelt. Certainly none have done that since World War II, as we rebuilt the economies of our allies (Britain and France) and our enemies (Germany, Italy, and Japan).

The other G7 countries (except Japan) are pushing back against the America First pushback.  "Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada: 'We don't mind being G6, if needs be,’" the Independent reported.  Sure you can.

The truth is, we are the Big Fish in the tiny G7 pond. Our economy outweighs the rest of them combined. The annual GDPs by country are Canada ($1.8 trillion), France ($2.9 trillion), Germany ($4.2 trillion), Italy ($2.2 trillion), Japan ($5.2 trillion), the United Kingdom ($2.9 trillion), and the United States ($20.4 trillion).

The other six have a combined annual economic output of $19.2 trillion.  The United States alone is $20.4 trillion. Their combined populations are 439 million people.  Ours is 326 million.  We do more with three-fourths the population.

Every one of those six G7 countries has protective tariffs slapped on the United States. Now they cry foul when we retaliate.  We do not need the G7; the G7 needs us.  President Trump is giving them one day. That's it. That's about right.

More:  http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/06/g7-is-donald-trump-and-six-dwarfs.html

Oceander

Re: G7 is Donald Trump and the Six Dwarfs
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 02:50:38 pm »
Then it’s six dwarves and one mental midget. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 03:36:18 pm »
Every one of those six G7 countries has protective tariffs slapped on the United States. Now they cry foul when we retaliate.  We do not need the G7; the G7 needs us.  President Trump is giving them one day. That's it. That's about right.

Returning now to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 04:02:52 pm »

Returning now to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

And returning to my broken record, the anomalous post-WWII era we grew up in is gone. We are back to the competitive world norm.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 04:04:23 pm »
I guess it's defense, so I am comparing apples to oranges but we have provided a lot of defense for some of those nations.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 04:11:52 pm »

And returning to my broken record, the anomalous post-WWII era we grew up in is gone. We are back to the competitive world norm.

I was having the same thoughts.  The post WW2 era of us being Uncle Sugar is over.

I think our politicians had some kind of guilt trip that we didn't sustain the infrastructure damage others had.  That's long old news now.

I fully support DJT playing hard ball with G- whatever.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 04:47:47 pm »
President Trump can be a loose cannon.  I usually like loose cannons.  They can encourage "creative destruction."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: