Author Topic: Waco Shot In The Dark  (Read 2847 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Waco Shot In The Dark
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2018, 02:54:40 pm »
I didn't realize that "The Aging Rebel" had written a book : The Twin Peaks Ambush: A True Story About The Press, The Police And The Last American Outlaws by Donald Charles Davis

I just ordered myself a copy. I'll let U know if it lays it all out or not.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2018, 05:41:53 pm »
I didn't realize that "The Aging Rebel" had written a book : The Twin Peaks Ambush: A True Story About The Press, The Police And The Last American Outlaws by Donald Charles Davis

I just ordered myself a copy. I'll let U know if it lays it all out or not.
Thanks! I am awaiting your review.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2018, 02:52:26 pm »
Evidence Fireworks, Dead Ahead, In Bandido’s Trial

August 6, 2018 Radiolegendary

http://radiolegendary.com/2018/08/evidence-fireworks-dead-ahead-in-bandidos-trial/

---Exculpatory evidence only recently obtained – after 39 long months – indicates that the state will use DNA markers from a sweatshirt and a swab of Mr. Mendez’ mouth to place him on the scene of a murder during the “melee” that was triggered when Aryan Circle members of the Cossacks MC  confronted the Bandits with guns drawn over their intentions to park their scooters and order up a cold brew and burgers at the Confederation of Clubs meeting on May 17, 2015.---

---Metzger’s motion alleges Mendez was not wearing the sweatshirt.

Secondly, the DNA swab obtained during a court appearance was not legally provided, according to the arguments of a lineup of Texas legal talent that would make the Dream Team blush.

Visiting Judge James Morgan of Comanche hemmed, hawed, glowered, cajoled and shouted for the half dozen lawyers who hammered the blues over ex parte communication between Judge Ralph T. Strother and DA Abel Reyna to “MOVE ALONG!”

In the end, he recused Strother in three cases for his clear display of “bias” by not letting the defense counsel know their clients would be submitting to a summons that would lead to a collection of evidence.

Another visiting judge recused him from the Jake Carrizal trial for similar reasons.---

---Did I mention that the state did not drop the charge of engaging in organized criminal activity before they asked a Grand Jury to re-indict Mendez on a new charge – under the original cause number – of felony rioting. Prosecutors described their actions as having done so in a effort to make it more CONVENIENT to encaption the offense, the Fifth Amendment proscription that “…any person be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb…” notwithstanding.

At the time of this writing, no ruling had been obtained from either Judge Johnson on the double jeopardy issue brought up in Looney’s motion to quash the identical indictment of Marcus Pilkington, or from Judge Strother on Metzger’s motion for the continuance of Mendez trial.