Author Topic: BREAKING>>>DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say  (Read 966 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The Justice Department's internal watchdog has concluded that James Comey defied authority at times during his tenure as FBI director, according to sources familiar with a draft report on the matter.

One source told ABC News that the draft report explicitly used the word "insubordinate" to describe Comey's behavior. Another source agreed with that characterization but could not confirm the use of the term.

In the draft report, Inspector General Michael Horowitz also rebuked former Attorney General Loretta Lynch for her handling of the federal investigation into Hillary Clinton's personal email server, the sources said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-watchdog-finds-comey-defied-authority-fbi-director/story?id=55670834
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:05:21 pm by mystery-ak »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Someone in the DOJ is anxious to get this out....I want to hear more!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This IG report is being slow-walked by DoJ.  It was due out way back in February, then we were promised "Early Spring."  It's Summer in a day over two weeks.

Can't Trump just seize the report, and unclassify it?  Why is he depending on the very people implicated in the report to properly Classify the document?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:
A week before the announcement, while the investigation into Hillary Clinton was still underway, a political firestorm erupted in Washington after Lynch happened to run into Bill Clinton in Arizona and briefly met with him inside a plane sitting on a tarmac there. Days later, with questions swirling over whether Bill Clinton tried to improperly influence the investigation into his wife, Lynch haphazardly announced that she would not recuse herself from the matter but would "fully expect to accept" whatever recommendation the FBI made.

Isn't that an improper delegation of responsibility?  That would be like a DA allowing the Chief of Police to decide whether or not to prosecute a case.  In this scenario, it would be more analogous to allowing that Chief to decide whether to prosecute his own wife for a Felony.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Just not able to force myself to give a damn about this when I am fairly confident that nothing will come of it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just not able to force myself to give a damn about this when I am fairly confident that nothing will come of it.

I doubt it too, but sometimes you have to "wave a dead chicken" to prove a point.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

I doubt it too, but sometimes you have to "wave a dead chicken" to prove a point.

What are you, some kind of voodoo priest?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What are you, some kind of voodoo priest?

It's technical jargon....
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

....and the world’s worst euphemism.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ah: 

v. To perform a ritual in the direction of crashed software or hardware that one believes to be futile but is nevertheless necessary so that others are satisfied that an appropriate degree of effort...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

....and the world’s worst euphemism.

Heck yes it is.  It's ugly by design.  It's a feature not a bug!
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ah:

I'm a regular font of disinformation, aren't I?  :pigs fly:
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Like We are "Loaded For Bear" and you ain't going huntin.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."