Author Topic: Giuliani Says Mueller's Team Is Trying to Frame Trump  (Read 698 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani Says Mueller's Team Is Trying to Frame Trump
« on: June 06, 2018, 02:24:44 pm »
Giuliani Says Mueller's Team Is Trying to Frame Trump

Wednesday, 06 June 2018 06:38 AM

JERUSALEM (AP) — Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani says special counsel Robert Mueller's team is trying to frame President Trump.

Giuliani, who has been serving as Trump's lawyer amid the Russia scandal, says Wednesday in Israel that Mueller's team includes "13 highly partisan Democrats ... (who) are trying very very hard to frame him to get him in trouble when he hasn't done anything wrong."

Speaking to the Globes capital market conference in Tel Aviv, Giuliani says Trump has the power to pardon himself but won't because he is innocent.

It was the latest in Giuliani's often contradictory comments surrounding the probe into Russia's potential meddling in U.S elections.

Giuliani has become a lightning rod during his tenure on Trump's team, drawing the president's ire for a series of scattershot interviews.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/ml-israel-giuliani/2018/06/06/id/864471/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Giuliani Says Mueller's Team Is Trying to Frame Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 02:27:50 pm »
Poor Rudy.  The guy has the right to stop talking but evidently he hasn't the ability to do so.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Giuliani Says Mueller's Team Is Trying to Frame Trump
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 06:34:30 pm »
Poor Rudy.  The guy has the right to stop talking but evidently he hasn't the ability to do so.

Rudy on tour:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: