Author Topic: New York millennial finally leaves his parents' home, but first calls cops on his dad over Legos  (Read 1538 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fox News
By Kathleen Joyce
6 hours ago

A 30-year-old man who made headlines last week after he was ordered by a judge to vacate his parents’ New York home has officially left the residence, but not before calling the police on his father regarding some missing Legos.

Michael Rotondo waved to journalists as he loaded his creaky station wagon with his belongings. The millennial told reporters he called police Friday morning because he believed his 8-year-old son’s Legos were in the basement and his father would not let him look for them. Instead, the father offered to look for specific items and, if he found them, bring them out. The Legos were found after police arrived.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/01/new-york-millennial-finally-leaves-his-parents-home-but-first-calls-cops-on-his-dad-over-legos.html

I'm beginning to think that this matter may be more than just a lazy kid who cannot be weaned. This is starting to look like more of a mental illness issue. Perhaps it is some kind of retardation.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 11:20:27 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

Listen to a story 'bout a man named Mike.
Poor millennial was told to take a hike.
They said, "Out West is the place you ought to go."
So he called an Uber and rode to Buffalo.

New York, that is.

Food stamps.  Public housing.  Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

That boy ain't right.

Offline Frank Cannon

As for his destination, Rotondo said he planned to spend the next week at an Airbnb in Syracuse. After that, he planned on moving in with a distant cousin. It was not immediately clear if he was going to look for his own place.

What type of moron would let this deadbeat grifter move in with them? Haven't they just seen what happens when you ask this loser to leave?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 11:40:17 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline mountaineer

That boy ain't right.
And yet he has fathered a child. That poor little boy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

@Hoodat   That rhyme is awesome.  LOL

@rustynail  @mountaineer

The guy supposedly has a college degree, so he may not have learning disabilities.  I thought he might have ingested too many narcotics or too much alcohol.  He does seem to have mastered the art of mooching. 

Offline Applewood

I was right.  The guy is an irresponsible loser.

Millennial evicted from parents' home paid for car storage, but balked at child support, records show

The New York millennial booted out of his family’s home this week had complained in past years that he was too broke to pay for his 8-year-old son’s child support – despite dropping nearly $10,000 on a storage unit to house his broken cars, it has been revealed.

Michael Rotondo – who was evicted from the home Friday in Camillus after eight years of rent-free living and a lengthy, highly-publicized court battle with his parents – had also been at odds with the mother of his son.

“He terrorized me,” the 33-year-old woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, told the New York Post.

…

The last job the millennial had was in March 2017 as a part-time ski instructor, earning $9.70 an hour, court records revealed.

More at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/millennial-evicted-from-parents-home-paid-for-car-storage-but-balked-at-child-support-records-show/ar-AAy9fLw?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was right.  The guy is an irresponsible loser.

Millennial evicted from parents' home paid for car storage, but balked at child support, records show

More at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/millennial-evicted-from-parents-home-paid-for-car-storage-but-balked-at-child-support-records-show/ar-AAy9fLw?ocid=spartandhp

FTA:

The New York millennial booted out of his family’s home this week had complained in past years that he was too broke to pay for his 8-year-old son’s child support – despite dropping nearly $10,000 on a storage unit to house his broken cars, it has been revealed.

"Broken cars?"  This screams "hoarder" to me. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :pop41:

This story is more exciting than the Cuban missile crisis and 9/11 combined.

Offline Applewood

:pop41:

This story is more exciting than the Cuban missile crisis and 9/11 combined.

Much more interesting to me than the Roseanne farce.

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Much more interesting to me than the Roseanne farce.

ABC has an empty slot in the Fall Line Up.  A weekly reality series with This Loser might just be the turkey ABC needs.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
ABC has an empty slot in the Fall Line Up.  A weekly reality series with This Loser might just be the turkey ABC needs.

Meh.  A story about a Boomerang Brat might be too close to home for many people.  Maybe I'm biased...my 'rents have my sister and brother still living there.  They are 55 and 71.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

As for his destination, Rotondo said he planned to spend the next week at an Airbnb in Syracuse. After that, he planned on moving in with a distant cousin. It was not immediately clear if he was going to look for his own place.

What type of moron would let this deadbeat grifter move in with them? Haven't they just seen what happens when you ask this loser to leave?

The Thing That Wouldn't Leave

https://vimeo.com/70753317

Offline WingNot

Meh.  A story about a Boomerang Brat might be too close to home for many people.  Maybe I'm biased...my 'rents have my sister and brother still living there.  They are 55 and 71.

You must be shitting me.   Say it ain't so

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You must be shitting me.   Say it ain't so

Nope.  And I can't say it because I tend to the "honest" side of the ledger.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Nope.  And I can't say it because I tend to the "honest" side of the ledger.

No wonder you bolted from MI.   :smokin:

Offline Suppressed

! No longer available

Sorry, @andy58-in-nh, but I don't think that excuse is valid.  Yes, it's tough for young people to get a job these days, but the lyrics talk about the guy "going back to the house" after being unable to find work.  This creep isn't even out looking.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline andy58-in-nh

Sorry, @andy58-in-nh, but I don't think that excuse is valid.  Yes, it's tough for young people to get a job these days, but the lyrics talk about the guy "going back to the house" after being unable to find work.  This creep isn't even out looking.

That was kinda my point, dude. There are many jobs available for people willing to work. But there are some out there who need to be told that Your Parent's Basement is not a career choice.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No wonder you bolted from MI.   :smokin:

LOL.  They aren't in MI, they're a few streets South of me, about 2/10s of a mile.  I don't go there much since the sibs moved in.  Mom's not happy about it, but she keeps putting the arm on me every time I go over there.  Dad has Dementia, so it seems just like old times to him.  **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

I think he’s trying to play games with avoiding having to pay support for his child.  He may have some sort of under the table scheme going on, since he does seem to have some cash. 

Offline WingNot

LOL.  They aren't in MI, they're a few streets South of me, about 2/10s of a mile.  I don't go there much since the sibs moved in.  Mom's not happy about it, but she keeps putting the arm on me every time I go over there.  Dad has Dementia, so it seems just like old times to him.  **nononono*

Ouch. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think he’s trying to play games with avoiding having to pay support for his child.  He may have some sort of under the table scheme going on, since he does seem to have some cash.

I think you are correct on this.  I knew other "men" who were willing to live in grinding poverty just to stick it to their exes.  Father of the Year material there.

9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.