Author Topic: “Racist” Trump Shatters Yet Another Black Unemployment Record  (Read 541 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West
June 1, 2018

I will certainly hand it to the liberal left:  When they get their verminous teeth into something, it takes more than a good swat with a newspaper to get them to let go.

Such has been the case throughout the entirety of President Donald Trump’s time in office.  The left simply cannot fathom the idea that a businessman from New York City, who has married several immigrants, and who employs somewhere around 25,000 people, is somehow not a racist.  After all, that’s what the mainstream media shoved down their throats for months during the tumultuous 2016 election.

It was a desperate bid to distance Trump from the increasingly dejected democratic masses, who were eyeing a vote for someone that didn’t have a cemetery’s worth of skeletons in her closet, especially with Wikileaks and the death of Seth Rich still looming just off camera.

(more)
https://constitution.com/racist-trump-shatters-yet-another-black-unemployment-record/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

This and the other articles I've seen like are ridiculous.  The reduced black unemployment rate have nothing to do with Trump being or not being a racist

Offline corbe

Shirly, this government statistic includes White people claiming their Black, right?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Shirly, this government statistic includes White people claiming their Black, right?

Is there a special gov't building we have to go to to claim our Black?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Is there a special gov't building we have to go to to claim our Black?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com