Author Topic: Avenatti request for help from liberal donors turned down: report  (Read 998 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Brooke Singman
3 hours ago

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, reportedly sought help from liberal donors in his fight against President Trump and attorney Michael Cohen -- but was unable to secure the additional funding.

Avenatti on Friday disputed the account, which was published in The New York Times, and claimed that -- to the contrary -- he has turned down Republican offers of financial help.

“Never happened,” Avenatti told Fox News in an email, regarding the reported contact with liberal donors. “But what I can tell you is we have turned down over $200,000 in the last month from 3 separate republican donors looking to harm the President.”

The Times reported that Avenatti, though, contacted an official in the network of liberal groups led by Media Matters founder David Brock. The Times also reported that someone associated with Avenatti’s law firm contacted two people connected to major Democratic donors.

Brock’s groups include Media Matters, ShareBlue, American Bridge Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, and others. Last year, Brock’s network aimed to raise $40 million to fight Trump.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/01/avenatti-request-for-help-from-liberal-donors-turned-down-report.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Re: Avenatti request for help from liberal donors turned down: report
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:24:07 pm »
Somehow I don’t quite buy his statement.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 07:25:51 pm »
This slip and fall azzhole Lawyer is a DNC hatchet man. He's worked for them for years. Of course he is getting his pals to bankroll this nonsense.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 08:04:16 pm »
This slip and fall azzhole Lawyer is a DNC hatchet man. He's worked for them for years. Of course he is getting his pals to bankroll this nonsense.

They're probably pizzed he's asking them publicly.  They can't be happy with his notifying the world they've been bankrolling him.  It's not news to us, but it is to people who had never heard of him before they found out he's dirty.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 08:05:26 pm »
Somehow I don’t quite buy his statement.

I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 08:10:48 pm »
They're probably pizzed he's asking them publicly.  They can't be happy with his notifying the world they've been bankrolling him.  It's not news to us, but it is to people who had never heard of him before they found out he's dirty.

Well the man is desperate. He's caught up in a tax evasion scam. His stripper has been discredited. He has been caught lying to his MSM pals. The guy is circling the drain. He doesn't have time for discreet back channels now.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 08:14:16 pm »
Where do I send the money to?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 08:18:23 pm »

The same place you send all your political donations to:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 08:20:01 pm »

Call "1-800-Kiss It Bye Bye."  Tell 'em Stormy sent you, they'll treat you right.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 08:21:57 pm »

Then I'll have to use the shell accounts again...that web page says I've already exceeded federal limits.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 08:22:31 pm »

Ouch.  Tough crowd today.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 08:23:39 pm »
Then I'll have to use the shell accounts again...that web page says I've already exceeded federal limits.

Rosie O'Donnell is available for advice on that.
I will NOT comply.