Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Blasts Samantha Bee for Jarring Attack on Ivanka Trump: ‘She Should Be Condemned for It’  (Read 706 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: David Rutz    
May 31, 2018 11:05 am

NBC host Megyn Kelly blasted comedian Samantha Bee's vulgar attack on Ivanka Trump on Thursday, calling her language "jarring" and deserving of similar condemnation to Roseanne Barr.

Bee, who hosts the weekly TBS comedy show "Late Night," called Trump a "feckless bleep" on Wednesday in response to the White House's illegal immigration policies. Kelly addressed the controversy with her fellow NBC reporters Craig Melvin and Jacob Soboroff on "Megyn Kelly Today."

"To me, it was so jarring," Kelly said. "It was so jarring. To me, hate is hate, and I think she should be condemned for it, too. It's not to word police. It's just hate is hate is hate."

Kelly asked Soboroff and Melvin whether there would be backlash against Bee similar to that against Barr. ABC cancelled Barr's popular sitcom Tuesday after she leveled a racially offensive tweet against former Barack Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett.

Soboroff said Bee's remark was not like Barr's in that it was part of a comedy routine, but Kelly accused him of splitting hairs.

(more)
http://freebeacon.com/politics/megyn-kelly-blasts-samantha-bee-jarring-attack-ivanka-trump-condemned/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.