Author Topic: Ahead of November election, old voting machines stir concerns among U.S. officials  (Read 681 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Reuters
Sharon Bernstein, Grant Smith
MAY 31, 2018 / 5:06 AM / UPDATED AN HOUR AGO

HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania (Reuters) - U.S. election officials responsible for managing more than a dozen close races this November share a fear: Outdated voting machines in their districts could undermine confidence in election results that will determine which party controls the U.S. Congress.

In 14 of the 40 most competitive races, Americans will cast ballots on voting machines that do not provide a paper trail to audit voters’ intentions if a close election is questioned, according to a Reuters analysis of data from six states and the Verified Voting Foundation, a non-political group concerned about verifiable elections.

(more)
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-votingmachines/ahead-of-november-election-old-voting-machines-stir-concerns-among-u-s-officials-idUSKCN1IW16Z
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Here we go with Reuters trying to set up an excuse in PA when their Blue wave doesn't happen. "The Rats lost. The machines must have been hacked". Hey Reuters. If you want a real problem in PA voting, how about Philthy and Pitt districts getting 100%+ voting turn out in elections?

Offline Suppressed

LOL. Here we go with Reuters trying to set up an excuse in PA when their Blue wave doesn't happen. "The Rats lost. The machines must have been hacked". Hey Reuters. If you want a real problem in PA voting, how about Philthy and Pitt districts getting 100%+ voting turn out in elections?
@Frank Cannon

Agreed, Mr. Cannon, but the even the GOP lawyers don't care.  I assembled volunteers -- willing to risk being the victims of violence -- itching to go to Philly on Election Day and video-document the fraud.  The GOP both statewide and in the city didn't have a bit of interest.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Agreed, Mr. Cannon, but the even the GOP lawyers don't care.  I assembled volunteers -- willing to risk being the victims of violence -- itching to go to Philly on Election Day and video-document the fraud.  The GOP both statewide and in the city didn't have a bit of interest.

That has been my problem with the state GOP for decades. Not only do the GOP apparatchiks know it's a problem, they know what districts and polling places are the problem, but they don't want to get involved. Last time a couple of us made a stink years ago the response was that it was factored in and that they will gin up bigger turn out in the "T". Santorum lost his ass to a mumbling loser that year despite all the "Ginning". It's all a load of shit. That's why I bailed on being involved in party politics years ago. It's all a bunch of old pasty fat white guys posturing for a better position in the GOP hierarchy and not doing the actual work of getting people elected. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They are worried about machines?  What about all the illegal voters?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.