Author Topic: More Proof of Cali Being Destroyed by Homelessness, Illegals, Liberals  (Read 1105 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Warner Todd Huston 
May 30, 2018

We are in the midst of something truly unique in American history; a time in which the idea of questioning the truth has gone viral, and it’s leading us down a path toward an incredible wealth of knowledge.

There are plenty of theories as to why this is happening.  Some cite the exponential nature of our technological systems for this rapid rise in average knowledge.  Some, including your author here, seem to think that the personal assistants living within our pockets have made us functionally omnipotent beings whose curiosity is leading them down a path of deeper awakening.  How did we find those answers that we are now taking for granted?  What if those people were wrong?

I understand that this sounds like we’re on the verge of some metaphysical precipice or spiritual journey, and maybe some of us are, but the reality is that having this amount of knowledge instantly at our fingertips has changed the way we will interact with the world.

(more)
https://constitution.com/more-proof-of-cali-being-destroyed-by-homelessness-illegals-liberals/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.