Author Topic: Brzezinski: Trump Is a ‘Stone Cold Racist,’ I Stand By It - (another Morning Joe meltdown)  (Read 1229 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Andrew Kugle    
May 30, 2018 10:34 am

"Morning Joe" host Mika Brzezinski on Wednesday said President Donald Trump is a "stone cold racist."

The MSNBC panel was discussing recent racially-charged stories, including an incident where two black men were arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks and Tuesday's announcement that "Roseanne" was cancelled because of a racist tweet. Mika appeared to believe the stories are becoming more frequent because Trump gave people a "license" to act in a racist way.

"You can see the way people act, and maybe they feel a license to act that way because this president – I will quote Steve Schmidt – ‘is a stone cold racist.' I'm sorry; I quoted someone else, but I agree with it, and I'll stand right by it," Brzezinski said.

Brzezinski was quoting MSNBC political analyst and Sen. John McCain's (R., Ariz.) 2008 campaign manager Steve Schmidt. Earlier on the show, Schmidt called Trump a "stone cold racist."

Joe Scarborough countered Brzezinski by saying Trump didn't start all of this.

(more)
http://freebeacon.com/politics/brzezinski-trump-stone-cold-racist/

We know the drill already. We got used to it with President Bush (Bush's fault).
Now, it is the same thing all over again. Every school shooting, every Police abuse, every crazy statement from a wacko Lib celebrity, every time someone stubs their toe, we know immediately whose fault it is. It's Trump's fault.

It's deja vu all over again. Libs are crazy. And they are so very predictable because they never learn. They are stuck in some kind of Ground Hog day scenario where they do the same exact things over and over and over and over and over and over...they can't help it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 02:55:52 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

What's a morning Joe? Is that what the kids call morning constitutional now?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why  would any sane person watch that drivel?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

No examples of this alleged racism. None.

Offline dfwgator

No examples of this alleged racism. None.

If you believe crap that happened over a hundred years ago has nothing to do with the evaluation of the character of a person, that's considered "racist" today.

Offline skeeter

Like CNN the Morning Joe is simply serving a certain segment of the market.

The problem is these people are demented to one degree or other and no doubt a small portion are dangerous, when properly motivated.

The left loves to talk about dog whistles - THIS is a dog whistle.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:03:06 pm by skeeter »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What the hell does trump have against

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Like CNN the Morning Joe is simply serving a certain segment of the market.

The problem is these people are demented to one degree or other and no doubt a small portion are dangerous, when properly motivated.

The left loves to talk about dog whistles - THIS is a dog whistle.

@skeeter I thought dog whistles were supposed to be subtle ;).
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter I thought dog whistles were supposed to be subtle ;).

Good point. We'll need a new metaphor.

Offline goatprairie

No big fan of Trump (even though I voted for him), but I've never heard him say anything publicly that would indicate him being a "stone cold racist." And for all his faults, I doubt racism is one of them.
Actually, if Mika was being honest,  she would admit, like all liberals, she probably thinks all conservatives are SCRs.