Author Topic: Facebook co-founder's wife spent $650G on Shaun King's PAC bid to reform criminal justice system  (Read 610 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Lukas Mikelionis
5 hours ago

The wife of a Facebook co-founder has contributed the majority of cash to a political action committee led by Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King that targets district attorney races across the U.S. in a bid to reshape the criminal justice system.

Cari Tuna -- wife of Dustin Moskovitz, who co-founded Facebook together with Mark Zuckerberg -- contributed more than $650,000 to the Real Justice PAC in February 2017, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

The PAC also took in $400,000 in contributions in addition to Tuna’s generous donation, making her the top contributor funding most of the group’s activities.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/30/facebook-co-founders-wife-spent-650g-on-shaun-kings-pac-to-elect-anti-police-prosecutors.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused of Lying About His Race
Aug 19, 2015

Is this a repeat of the Rachel Dolezal scandal?

Prominent Black Lives Matter protester and DailyKos columnist Shaun King has been accused of falsely claiming to be biracial when he is in fact white.

Trace Gallagher reported on "The Kelly File" that King has claimed for years that his mother is white and his father is black.

Recently, conservative media outlets, including Breitbart, The Blaze and The Daily Caller, have claimed that King is not black at all and has been lying to everyone from his fellow activists to Oprah Winfrey.

Gallagher reported that King won a full-ride scholarship from Winfrey to attend historically black Morehouse College.

(more)
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/08/19/black-lives-matter-activist-shaun-king-accused-lying-about-his-race
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Shaun King - Black Activist and co-founder of BLM, which many people have called the Black KKK. Is anyone surprised by this? I'm not.

In every photo I have ever seen of Shaun King his hair is always, in every case, cut to about 1/8 to 1/4 inch. This is because at that short length it is not possible to tell if he has an afro, or long straight 'surfer dude' hair.
Image result for shaun king
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:11:14 pm by 240B »