Author Topic: FBI received tips about Oklahoma City restaurant shooter’s YouTube videos  (Read 287 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Kathleen Joyce
2 hours ago

The FBI revealed it received two tips regarding a YouTube channel associated with the Oklahoma City restaurant shooter, but determined no further action was needed.

FBI spokeswoman Andrea Anderson said on Saturday that the agency received one call in May regarding the channel associated with Alexander Tilghman, 28, who opened fire inside a Louie’s on the Lake on Thursday. He wounded three people before he was killed by bystanders.

Anderson said another call was received earlier in 2018.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/29/fbi-received-tips-about-oklahoma-city-restaurant-shooter-s-youtube-videos.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yet people look to the government to protect them. I wonder why after I do an internet search and then go to FB or YouTube, I am inundated with ads for those very things. With all that tech, why can't those websites scan for dangerous lunatics?
Principles matter. Words matter.