Author Topic: Trump Thanks Dem for Introducing Bill to Repeal Tax Cuts  (Read 378 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump Thanks Dem for Introducing Bill to Repeal Tax Cuts
« on: May 29, 2018, 02:21:46 pm »

TownHall
Cortney O'Brien
May 29, 2018 8:25 AM

President Trump thanked Democratic Rep. Jared Polis (CO) for introducing a bill to repeal the GOP tax cuts on Monday. It will surely help in the midterms, he suggested on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
A Democratic lawmaker just introduced a bill to Repeal the GOP Tax Cuts (no chance). This is too good to be true for Republicans...Remember, the Nancy Pelosi Dems are also weak on Crime, the Border and want to be gentle and kind to MS-13 gang members...not good!
4:22 PM - May 28, 2018

Polis's Students Over Special Interests Act would repeal the GOP tax reform bill and redirect the money toward student loan debt. Despite Trump's mockery, Polis said he was "proud" to have written the repeal bill.

Polis for Colorado
@PolisForCO
I proudly wrote the bill to repeal @RealDonaldTrump’s tax giveaways. Simple choice this election: President and GOP lose by cozying up to corporate special interests. We win by standing up for students, public schools, and families. RT if you agree.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1001212077699149825 …

5:19 PM - May 28, 2018

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed in December. Americans were skeptical at first, unsure how or even if they would benefit from the bill. But, in a few months' time, as major companies started awarding their employees bonuses and Americans learned that 80 percent of them would be paying less in taxes, the Republican legislation got majority approval.

(more)
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/05/29/trump-thanks-dem-for-introducing-bill-to-repeal-tax-cuts-n2485135
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Trump Thanks Dem for Introducing Bill to Repeal Tax Cuts
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 03:04:06 pm »
Another winning Dem strategy for winning the midterms.

Lets recap.

Daca Daca Daca
Sanctuary city to stop ICE everywhere
Repeal Tax breaks.

God bless their evil little hearts.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."