Author Topic: POLITICS BOMBSHELL: Federal Records Show Chelsea Clinton Funneled $11 Million in Federal Contracts  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
During Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, more than $11 Million of federal contracts were awarded to a questionably legitimate think-tank, which is owned and operated by Chelsea Clinton’s “Best Friend”.

Jacqueline Newmyer, who Chelsea Clinton says is her “best friend”, owns and operates Long Term Strategy Group (LTSG). Over the past 10 years, LTSG has been awarded more than $11 million from a Department of Defense think-tank known as the Office of Net Assessment (ONA).

Long Term Strategy Group, has a virtually non-existent website and has no security clearances, yet to date they have received $11.2 Million in federal contracts according to USAspending.gov.

https://thewashingtonreporter.com/bombshell-federal-records-show-chelsea-clinton-funneled-11-million-federal-contracts-friends-phony-think-tank/
The Republic is lost.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Nothing to see here folks.  Please move along. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online rustynail

Offline aligncare

Nothing to see here folks.  Please move along. 

Did someone say the untouchable Hillary Clinton? Then definitely there’s nothing to see here.

Offline WingNot

Did someone say the untouchable Hillary Clinton? Then definitely there’s nothing to see here.

Yep.  The Crime family is untouchable.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm surprised its only $11 million
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm still waiting to hear what happened to the $6 billion Hillary lost at the Dept of State while she was running it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm surprised its only $11 million

IKR?  What a piker. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm still waiting to hear what happened to the $6 billion Hillary lost at the Dept of State while she was running it.

We know where $11 Million went.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Speaking of the 'Beaste, she, Bill and Cuomo marched in a Memorial Day parade today. Looks like she's still trying to disguise that back brace devise.

Story here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

Weekend at hillary's?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 12:30:26 am by Wingnut »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Speaking of the 'Beaste, she, Bill and Cuomo marched in a Memorial Day parade today. Looks like she's still trying to disguise that back brace devise.

Story here.
I said it before It's not a back brace, she's has been taken over by a Puppet Master

Online mountaineer

Weekend at Hillary's, indeed. She really appears to be propped up in that chair. Looks like a Joe Biden double behind her, too. Who invited him?

Offline kalee

Weekend at hillary's?

Look how straight her back is and how her shoulders look, she is wearing some kind of support.

Offline WingNot

Look how straight her back is and how her shoulders look, she is wearing some kind of support.

Online mountaineer

Sorry I've gotten off the topic of the lovely Chelz, but this is just too much fun:
What the Hell Is That Back Bulge?… Hillary Clinton Bundles Up Like an Eskimo For Memorial Day Parade
by Cristina Laila May 28, 2018

What is Hillary Clinton hiding?

On Friday, Hillary Clinton stepped out into the sweltering Boston, MA heat in a heavy coat and scarf.

On Monday, Hillary participated in a Memorial Day parade wearing a winter coat and scarf in Chappaqua, New York and the temperature was a very mild 72 degrees.  ...

What is that protruding out of her back?

More at Gateway Pundit