Author Topic: Men, Are You and Your Legs Ready for a Summer of Suit Shorts?  (Read 986 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Beast
KRISTOPHER FRASER
05.26.18 11:41 PM ET

You may have seen suit shorts, worn by smart men as the weather gets warmer. Influenced by Thom Browne, Pharrell Williams, and streetwear, the suit loosens up by showing some leg.

There are a few staples in every man’s wardrobe, and a good suit is one of them. In a 2010 Esquire article, there were a few quality traits listed for purchasing a good suit, such as fabric, fineness, strength, and variety. Good fit is also always a must, and a good tailor to make sure the fit ends up impeccable is also key.

When it comes to tailoring the pants of a suit there are typically three options: full break, mid-break, and no break. However, a fourth option for suit bottoms has become shorts.

While the thought in itself was once unheard of and would make the traditional dapper dandy’s shutter in horror, for younger, fashionable men they are a gold standard for summer.

(more)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/men-are-you-and-your-legs-ready-for-a-summer-of-suit-shorts?ref=home
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Men, Are You and Your Legs Ready for a Summer of Suit Shorts?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 10:43:21 pm »

Only if they play guitar for ACDC.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 10:59:25 pm »
Considering Millennials can't even figure out how  clip on tie works, I doubt this new Little Lord Fauntleroy look is going anywhere.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 11:01:25 pm »
Agree. They do look like a punk band costume, or maybe a nerd group like PeeWee Herman or maybe Devo. If anyone ever walked into work wearing one of those, 1) it would end his career. 2) he would never live it down. For the rest of his short time in the office everyone would be asking him, "Where is your 'special' suit today?"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 11:17:17 pm »
You may have seen suit shorts, worn by smart men  ...  Uh, no, wrong on both counts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org