Author Topic: Bitter Chelsea Clinton not thinking about impeachment ‘yet’, calls for Brits to protest Trump  (Read 899 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The American Mirror
BY KYLE OLSON
MAY 27, 2018

No, Chelsea Clinton isn’t over the 2016 election, either.

The daughter of the failed presidential candidate — who this week admitted she’s not over the election that occurred some 18 months ago — is calling on Britons to protest President Trump when he visits the United Kingdom.

“Well, I’ve been to multiple protests since the election. Charlotte’s been to at least three, maybe four. Aidan’s been to one. If I lived in Britain I would show up to protest, because I don’t agree with what he’s doing to degrade what it means to be an American,” Clinton told The Guardian of Trump’s planed visit in July.

In the interview, Chelsea displayed little sympathy for Ivanka Trump.

“She’s an adult. She can make the choices for herself. I mean, she’s 36,” Clinton said.

“We are responsible for our choices. In 2008 I was really proud to support my mum – but I disagreed with her fundamentally on a few things, particularly her then opposition to equal marriage rights for LGBTQ Americans. I never defended that position, because it wasn’t what I believed was the right thing to do.”

As for an impeachment, which many Democrats are baying for, Clinton said she’s not thinking about that “yet.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bitter-chelsea-clinton-not-thinking-about-impeachment-yet-calls-for-brits-to-protest-trump/#more-32198

Chelsea is clearly setting herself up to run for some office soon. This is a stump speech.
BTW, I guess the whole, "Never criticize an American President on foreign soil" rule is completely gone now?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Chelsea is clearly setting herself up to run for some office soon. This is a stump speech.
BTW, I guess the whole, "Never criticize an American President on foreign soil" rule is completely gone now?

@240B First thing I thought when I saw this interview headlined on Yahoo today.  Chelsea is going to run for something.  I don't think she'll start as low as Representative ... maybe Senator when she picks a state like her mother did.

Wow, the dems really have no rising stars ... just tired old re-runs.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline goodwithagun

Please run for office Chels, please! The entertainment value will be priceless!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline aligncare

Please run for office Chels, please! The entertainment value will be priceless!

You call that entertainment? About as entertaining as chronic herpes. It would be just another instance of the inbreeding refuse that ascend into the political class. I’m so over political dynasties.

Offline Fantom

Living proof that a Hubble/Hillary mix is ugly..inside and out.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny it always seems to loser democrats that protest and insult Republican Presidents and America overseas, and yes I include McStain in that group.

Offline endicom

Old Mother Hubbell
Went to the rubble,
Of what it meant to be American;
But when she came there
America was bare,
Of anything republican.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Old Mother Hubbell
Went to the rubble,
Of what it meant to be American;