Author Topic: The World Leader in Stupid: ESPN Brings Olbermann Back to Sports Center  (Read 1003 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

News Busters
By Matt Philbin
May 25, 2018 2:31 PM EDT

If you know anything about Keith Olbermann, you know he’s The Worst Person in the World to help ESPN pull out of its social justice spiral and get back on course covering sports. But according to USA Today, The Sultan of Sanctimony, the Colossus of Condescension, is returning to Sports Center as a guest host. And the timing couldn't be any, well, dumber, just a day after the Wall Street Journal published an article titled, “How a Weakened ESPN Became Consumed by Politics.”

Olbermann’s been back at the network doing a variety of odd jobs (light carpentry, cleaning the ladies room, poking through the desks of laid-off producers for unopened snacks -- I kid, I kid.). He’ll be doing radio and making a variety of appearances on network shows.

(more)
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/matt-philbin/2018/05/25/world-leader-stupid-espn-brings-olbermann-back-sports-center
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You got to be shitting me.  Keith 'brain damaged when he hit his head on a subway train door" Olbermann.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Must be due to the new ESPN boss. 
ESPN’s new boss is Jimmy Pitaro, a longtime Disney executive
https://www.recode.net/2018/3/5/17081212/espn-ceo-jimmy-pitaro-disney-yahoo

We will see even more socially-conscious (read dumb) moves by ESPN as it is absorbed more and more by the king of social-conscious companies, Disney.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LucasWhite

• IMDEX.org - Image-based Encyclopedia
Sportscenter is the worst show on television.  Well, maybe the second worst behind Saturday Night Live.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Keef will go off the rails if not before the NFL season kneegoers act up, then just or shortly there after.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."