Author Topic: 'Trump's Son Should Be Concerned': FBI Obtained Wiretaps Of Putin Ally Who Met With Trump Jr.  (Read 1427 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The FBI has obtained secret wiretaps collected by Spanish police of conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia’s Central Bank who has forged close ties with U.S. lawmakers and the National Rifle Association, that led to a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during the gun lobby’s annual convention in Louisville, Ky., in May 2016, a top Spanish prosecutor said Friday.

José Grinda, who has spearheaded investigations into Spanish organized crime, said that bureau officials in recent months requested and were provided transcripts of wiretapped conversations between Torshin and Alexander Romanov, a convicted Russian money launderer. On the wiretaps, Romanov refers to Torshin as “El Padrino,” the godfather.

“Just a few months ago, the wiretaps of these telephone conversations were given to the FBI,” Grinda said in response to a question from Yahoo News during a talk he gave at the Hudson Institute, a conservative think tank in Washington. Asked if he was concerned about Torshin’s meetings with Donald Trump Jr. and other American political figures, Grinda replied: “Mr. Trump’s son should be concerned.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-son-concerned-wiretaps-show-trump-jr-met-putin-ally-231215529.html
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:44:45 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Yahoo.  The Vox of the left.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

Not too good, particularly for Donnie jr. 

Offline WingNot

Not too good, particularly for Donnie jr.

Righttt.

Oceander

Righttt.

Why would a Spanish prosecutor have any skin in this game?  If the Spanish prosecutor says jr should be concerned, that’s something that should be given due consideration.

Offline WingNot

Why would a Spanish prosecutor have any skin in this game?  If the Spanish prosecutor says jr should be concerned, that’s something that should be given due consideration.

So you are saying "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition"

:silly:

Oceander

So you are saying "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition"

:silly:

That’s one way to put it. 

Offline WingNot

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

He wouldn’t, but the conversations and transcripts on their own don’t mean much. If there is corroborating information in Mueller’s possession, that would be a problem. I’m not sure how the Spanish prosecutor would know about that.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Never mind all that...this is about a Russian with ties to the NRA.  I'll  bet he has horns under that furry hat, and a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

I'll  bet he has horns under that furry hat, and a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage.

He's a snake in the grass, I tell you guys and he may look dumb, but that's just a disguise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's a snake in the grass, I tell you guys and he may look dumb, but that's just a disguise.

:laugh:

I knew you'd be along with that.  He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

:laugh:

I knew you'd be along with that.  He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage....

Who knew all this time CDB was singing about Donny Jr.   lol

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who knew all this time CDB was singing about Donny Jr.   lol

Stormy Daniels is "One ol' drunk chick" and Bannen's the "Fellow with green teeth."  The man was a prophet.  Hopefully The Devil Went Down to Georgia wasn't another prophesy.
I will NOT comply.