Author Topic: Obama: My Netflix Projects Will Help ‘Train the Next Generation of Leaders’ and Heal Our Political D  (Read 3197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
24 May 2018

Barack Obama is speaking out about how he wants to use the film projects he develops with Netflix to heal the political divide and tell America’s stories.

Earlier this week, Netflix announced it is partnering with Barack and Michelle Obama to develop original content for the video streaming giant. Initially, no real details were released — including the actual price tag of the contract. But three days later Obama has filled in some of the blanks about his plans, Business Insider reported.

Speaking at a Las Vegas tech conference hosted by cybersecurity company Okta, Obama waxed poetic about the “stories” Americans have to tell and said he wants to use his multi-year contract with Netflix to help “train the next generation of leaders.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/24/obama-wants-netflix-projects-to-ease-americas-political-divide/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Guess what Bammy. No one is going to watch this shit. No one cares about you. Just look at how poorly your pals Bill Nye and David Letterman did with their Libfests on Netflix. They bombed because what you guys do isn't entertaining.

Offline Applewood

"Heal the divide?"  Obama spent his entire 8-year presidency tearing this country apart. 

When are people going to see through this con artist?

Offline Frank Cannon

"Heal the divide?"  Obama spent his entire 8-year presidency tearing this country apart. 

Considering no one cares about this idiot except devout Leftists, I would say he is looking fairly transparent now.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Barack Obama is speaking out about how he wants to use the film projects he develops with Netflix to heal the political divide and tell America’s stories.

That's pretty rich.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

He's so full of himself ($hit), his eyes are brown.

*Not Racism*
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

I remember watching a few totally supine interviews of Obama shortly before he got elected. One suck-a** interviewing Obama brought up a few things that nasty conservatives were saying about him. "Was that true what they said Oh Great Barack The Anointed One" said the interviewer (I might have added a few words).  "Oh, totally false" said Barack the Anointed in as smug and arrogant voice as I've ever heard from any prez candidate. 
It must have taken some giant tractors to pull the interviewer's lips away from Obama's backside. I think Obama gave all his interviewers a sheet with the questions he wanted asked. And then they had to look with awe at his mere presence deigning to give an interview to mere mortals like them.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Has he got an Emmy yet?
He will get one in anticipation of his brilliant accomplishments.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
   He's so full of himself ($hit), his eyes are brown.

*Not Racism*

Making A Turderer?

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:57:08 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

My ol lady and I watched another good Netflix production last weekend, Evil Genius.  I took immense comfort that it all took place in Frank's backyard.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

My ol lady and I watched another good Netflix production last weekend, Evil Genius.  I took immense comfort that it all took place in Frank's backyard.

If you haven't already, check out Wild Wild Country about the Rajneesh group in 1980s Oregon.

Online corbe

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Think about it, though. His idea of healing the divide is tearing it apart and destroying one of the two sides to leave one, unified, leftist hegemony.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Has he got an Emmy yet?

It will make a nice bookend to his "Piece" Prize
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline the_doc

I LOVE all of these pompous pronouncements we're hearing from Obama and Hillary and Holder and Brennan and Comey.  They are all going down.  Just wait and see. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I LOVE all of these pompous pronouncements we're hearing from Obama and Hillary and Holder and Brennan and Comey.  They are all going down.  Just wait and see.

:0001:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

They and I will be dead before they see justice.  But I am an optimist.  I might out live them.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They and I will be dead before they see justice.  But I am an optimist.  I might out live them.

We just might, Wings.   :beer:

Offline edpc

On November 4, 1992, my mother said, “My God....we’ll never be rid of these people.”  I thought she was being hyperbolic.  Turns out, she was right.  The Clintons are the post nuclear cockroaches.

Online mountaineer

... The financial terms of the deal were not released, although it is rumored to be in the high eight figures. It might seem Netflix hopes adding the Obamas will increase their subscribership, which stands at 125 million across the globe. ...

Some conservatives have called for boycotting Netflix, hoping to avoid propaganda filtering into their “Recommended for You” category. It would be easy enough to avoid an Obama documentary, but when the Obamas create a range of content, the best way to assure you aren’t watching one of their productions would be to withdraw your membership.

Netflix’s content selection has always leaned left, and the company assumes Mr. and Mrs. Obama are universally beloved and highly entertaining. Yet unless the Obamas are secretly genius script writers or cunning producers who intend to “promote greater empathy” through a binge-worthy crime procedural, it is hard to see how their content will draw a lot of new subscriptions.

Globally, it is hard to imagine that non-subscribers will suddenly sign up to see a former president in dad jeans whine about universal health care.   ...
Netflix’s Contract With The Obamas Likely Won’t Pay Financially, But It Might Politically, the Federalist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jpsb

That's it I am canceling NetFlixs, anyone, what is a good replacement?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They're only using Obama for his name. I doubt he will have much if any input on the actual production. The show will likely be just another angry Black grievance show about how terrible America is for Black people (who refuse to leave, btw). It will be written/produced by 100% Black people with input from Sharpton, Ellison, and other Black Muslim race pimps. There will likely be a stupid goofy White guy in the mix who just doesn't "get it". There usually is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I haven't had Netflix for years.  I use Amazon Prime if I want to watch a movie, but there's probably not an equivalent replacement for NF.