Author Topic: Former Trump aide mocks 'idiot' who ordered commemorative coins for Kim summit  (Read 2310 times)

Online corbe

@jpsb forgive my cynicism if it bothers you, but speaking of N Korea I can't help but believe whatever happens there:

A:) Trump will take Credit
   B:) He'll get his coveted Nobel
   C:) The American Taxpayer will be fleeced, just as before

I do hope that Trump defies the odds and will be Thankful if he pulls it off.

Trump compliments North Korea’s ‘brilliant potential’ after canceling meeting

By Avery Anapol - 05/27/18 04:36 PM EDT

President Trump on Sunday praised North Korea’s “brilliant potential” just days after pulling out of his planned meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump tweeted that the White House pre-advance team had arrived in North Korea to make arrangements for the summit in the event that it does happen.

“Our United States team has arrived in North Korea to make arrangements for the Summit between Kim Jong Un and myself,” he tweeted. “I truly believe North Korea has brilliant potential and will be a great economic and financial Nation one day. Kim Jong Un agrees with me on this. It will happen!”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/389583-trump-compliments-north-koreas-brilliant-potential-after-canceling

Thread Jack over.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb forgive my cynicism if it bothers you, but speaking of N Korea

I do hope that Trump defies the odds and will be Thankful if he pulls it off.

That's the spirit!

:beer:

Offline Victoria33

Sometimes these glowing "qualities" get honored  in the breech.
@Cyber Liberty

I just bought the coin for that "really wonderful" sale price of $19.95.
The shipping price by post office is $9.18, will take 2 months to get it.
Think I saw UPS shipping price was $10 more than post office.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I just bought the coin for that "really wonderful" sale price of $19.95.
The shipping price by post office is $9.18, will take 2 months to get it.
Think I saw UPS shipping price was $10 more than post office.

I was actually pondering it.  Thanks for the heads up, because now I won't.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fantom

That's the spirit!

:beer:

Heh.... funny stuf.... :beer:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass