Author Topic: WIKILEAKS DROPS HUGE BOMBSHELL: Barack Obama Ordered CIA To SPY On French Candidates In Presidentia  (Read 737 times)

rangerrebew

WIKILEAKS DROPS HUGE BOMBSHELL: Barack Obama Ordered CIA To SPY On French Candidates In Presidential Election
May 23, 2018

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange dropped a bombshell today when he replied to President Trump who earlier today, tweeted: “SPYGATE could be one of the biggest political scandals in history!”

In response to Trump’s tweet, WikiLeaks assured President Trump that he wasn’t the first presidential election to be targeted, tweeting: “Obama already did it to the French” along with a link to a CIA document, showing espionage orders that targeted Marie LaPen and other French presidential candidates.

https://100percentfedup.com/wikileaks-drops-huge-bombshell-barack-obama-ordered-cia-to-hack-french-elections/

Oceander

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline skeeter

That Barack Obama was a real Robert Mugabe, wasn't he.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes, but the leftist media loves him, so they will pretend it never happened.  There will be zero coverage on the evening news, CNN and the pulp fictions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

No, he wasn’t.  He was a real schmuck, but not a Mugabe. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
No, he wasn’t.  He was a real schmuck, but not a Mugabe.

Those are the things your not supposed to feed after midnight or get wet...right?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Those are the things your not supposed to feed after midnight or get wet...right?

*you're

:silly: :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."