Author Topic: DoJ now looking into pay-to-play allegations at the Clinton Foundation too  (Read 447 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.

FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the Foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in coming weeks....

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/05/hill-doj-now-looking-pay-play-allegations-clinton-foundation/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

The famous jumpsuit shrug.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Great. Just what we need. Another 5 year long supposed 'investigation' which will end in lots of glaring, blatant, indisputable evidence and no charges filed. Just like always.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.