Author Topic: He was suspended for wearing a Trump shirt. Now, he’s suing his Oregon school district  (Read 564 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Sacramento Bee
BY GABBY FERREIRA
May 23, 2018 02:39 PM

An Oregon high school student is suing his school, saying it violated his First Amendment rights when it suspended him for wearing a Trump T-shirt.

The student, 18-year-old Addison Barnes, told FOX 12 that he was asked to cover up a T-shirt he was wearing that said “Donald J. Trump Construction Co.” on it, or leave school. The shirt also included a Trump quote: “The wall just got 10 feet taller.”

(more)
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article211769674.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

So Addison's shirt "offended" a teacher and a student.  But I'll bet if he went to school in a Che Guevara shirt, that would be ok. 

Go get 'em, Addison.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So Addison's shirt "offended" a teacher and a student.  But I'll bet if he went to school in a Che Guevara shirt, that would be ok. 

Go get 'em, Addison.

And, he was going to a class discussing immigration. Ergo, it is fine to 'discuss illegal immigration' as long as you 'discuss' how great it is. No difference of opinion is ever tolerated by the "tolerant Left".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.