Author Topic: This Is Why We Will Never Register Our Guns Or Cooperate With Government Mandates  (Read 19594 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

I'm not intending to be hard on him.  I'm just stunned that someone could be so clueless re: how his state has 'radically changed'.  His potatoes supply Frito Lay's.  He's not a small operation, evidently.
 So you would think he would have more knowledge about current events and "changes" in his own state.   

I guess that's part of the problem we're having and a pet peeve of mine.  Uninformed voters.  A direct reason and result of why this nation is spiraling downward.  People totally uninformed, unaware and apparently apathetic when it comes to becoming informed.  Just sayin...

I think the legislatures; city, county, state and federal, make so many damn laws that it's impossible to keep up with them all.  And then there's remembering the nuances of all of them.

These are mostly silly, but you get the point: http://www.businessinsider.com/most-commonly-broken-laws-in-america-2013-10

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What a lark.

If gun registration is mandated by law, you’ll meekly register your weapons, just like everyone else, your bluster notwithstanding.
I cannot tell you how many different ways you are wrong.

Those German Jews are a perfect example of what meekness like you adhere to will get you.

Laws like that is the worst possible thing a citizen of this country need, as the vast majority will be then branded as criminals by an oppressive government.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

I think the legislatures; city, county, state and federal, make so many damn laws that it's impossible to keep up with them all.  And then there's remembering the nuances of all of them.

These are mostly silly, but you get the point: http://www.businessinsider.com/most-commonly-broken-laws-in-america-2013-10

You are not far off with that... All y'all (including me) break the law every day.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder if this potato farmer voted reliably Dem, as most voters of his state have.  If so, I don't have a lot of sympathy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
You are not far off with that... All y'all (including me) break the law every day.

"The more laws the less justice."

Old German saying.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

I wonder if this potato farmer voted reliably Dem, as most voters of his state have.  If so, I don't have a lot of sympathy.

The facts that he owned an AR and that Barkersfield is in a pretty red part of CA, together wth the fact that although he is wealthy and still is being prosecuted leads me to believe that he’s one of us.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:05:18 am by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The facts that he owned an AR and that Barkersfield is in a pretty red part of CA, together wth the fact that although he is wealthy and still is being prosecuted leads me to believe that he’s one of us.
I was thinking that was a good possibility.  Pity he wasn't up on the laws enough to know those weapons are trouble in CA
I will NOT comply.

• Wulf Anson Author
I was thinking that was a good possibility.  Pity he wasn't up on the laws enough to know those weapons are trouble in CA

Article says they popped him for possession of silencers. Without special dispensations from the Govt those have been felonies since 1934, right along with machine guns and sawed off shotguns. Kind of a hard law to claim ignorance of.

Teddy Roosevelt used to hunt varmints on his Long Island Estate with silencers to keep from annoying his neighbors.

They don't actually silence anything, just suppress it. Could cover something as innocuous as a lawnmower muffler if it was fitted with a barrel attachment device like a sleeve and setscrew or a plastic soda bottle.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:57:25 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline thackney

What a lark.

If gun registration is mandated by law, you’ll meekly register your weapons, just like everyone else, your bluster notwithstanding.

@Oceander

BS.  Even liberal California and New York cannot get decent compliance with their newly required registration. 

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/31/581879702/in-new-york-gun-owners-balk-at-new-handgun-database

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2016/feb/04/loretta-sanchez/sanchez-makes-pants-fire-claim-about-california-gu/

And when Canada tried it, it was such a failure they gave up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/01/22/canada-tried-registering-long-guns-and-gave-up/#44c165165a1b

To believe all those in more gun friendly area would comply with such a demand is ignorant of reality and recent history.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

...They don't actually silence anything, just suppress it. Could cover something as innocuous as a lawnmower muffler if it was fitted with a barrel attachment device like a sleeve and setscrew or a plastic soda bottle.

If you are going the cheap homemade route, Oil Filter is the way to go, or so I've heard.  You can buy cheap adapters for standard barrel thread to standard filters.  I would recommend cash sale rather than ordering online.

• Wulf Anson Author
If you are going the cheap homemade route, Oil Filter is the way to go, or so I've heard.  You can buy cheap adapters for standard barrel thread to standard filters. I would recommend cash sale rather than ordering online.

:happyhappy:

Hell, it's so bad already I'm getting rid of my smart phone.

Offline thackney

:happyhappy:

Hell, it's so bad already I'm getting rid of my smart phone.

A couple years ago I quit using credit or debit cards for any gun/ammo related purchases.  I end up carrying more cash than I like, but life is full of compromises.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well, you would be wrong.

I certainly refused to do it when I lived up in Chicago.

I will be damned if I do it where I live now.

See, I do not view government the way most of you do.  So, when they tell me that guns are to be registered, that's a sign - because I know what follows thereafter - and I have no intentions of going along with it.

@INVAR some people don't seem to comprehend the phrase "I will not comply" means something to some people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline thackney

@INVAR some people don't seem to comprehend the phrase "I will not comply" means something to some people.

And recent history makes it clear it is not a few extreme people, but a large percentage of the population that would not comply with gun registration.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
If you are going the cheap homemade route, Oil Filter is the way to go, or so I've heard.  You can buy cheap adapters for standard barrel thread to standard filters.  I would recommend cash sale rather than ordering online.

New from the box I assume.  Otherwise it would make a bit of a mess...
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And recent history makes it clear it is not a few extreme people, but a large percentage of the population that would not comply with gun registration.

Nope I think the gun grabber/registration folks will me extremely surprised at the push back they'll receive if they ever get their way.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Are these the same folks who wax apoplectic over immigrants defying the law?   What moral authority do you possess to criticize illegal immigrants when you so casually refuse to follow the law yourselves?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Are these the same folks who wax apoplectic over immigrants defying the law?   What moral authority do you possess to criticize illegal immigrants when you so casually refuse to follow the law yourselves?

You seriously have to ask that?

The people like myself who will not comply with illegal gun registration have the Second Amendment on our side.  ANY form of coerced or forced registration is a clear violation of a Constitutional Amendment.

The fact you can't see the difference between the two issues shouldn't shock me...and yet it does. 

Offline thackney

You seem to ignore this isn't the law.

But it is an understanding that attempts at creating such a law would have extreme pushback before it became law.

Keep throwing up your strawman arguments and false analogies.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Gee I see you shopped at Whole Foods for Apples and Oranges this Morning.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@thackney
A guy I know ran into this up in Massachusetts.   He had the state firearm license and his .357 was duly registered.   They could come into his house at any time to make sure it was stored properly.

He ended up with a crazy girlfriend who attacked him one night.   Police were called, he went to jail because he was a white male, cops went looking for his registered firearms.   Fortunately, he had taken it out to a shed and they didn't find it. 

They issued a restraining order which meant he couldn't go back to his house because she was there.   Took him 30 days to evict her despite it not being her residence.  Meanwhile she sold all his stuff except for the firearm which was out in the shed.   Once he could get back on the property he buried the gun and then moved out of the state.

He didn't do anything, didn't hit her, didn't threaten her, nothing.  BUT if they had found the gun at any point they would have charged him and he would now be a convicted criminal.  THAT is why they want registration.  Because its a tool that can be used to make more people into criminals and thereby unable to own a firearm.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You seriously have to ask that?

The people like myself who will not comply with illegal gun registration have the Second Amendment on our side.  ANY form of coerced or forced registration is a clear violation of a Constitutional Amendment.

The fact you can't see the difference between the two issues shouldn't shock me...and yet it does.

In his world, Inalienable Rights are mere government privileges that really don't exist and can be reasonably regulated out of existence - while illegal aliens are entitled to open borders and perverted behaviors are untouchable 'rights' plucked out of thin air that we may not infringe upon.

It's Bizarro World.  But then, that is what Liberalism and Communism is all about.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

New from the box I assume.  Otherwise it would make a bit of a mess...

Plus forensics would be able to match the splatter pattern.  😆

Offline RoosGirl

In his world, Inalienable Rights are mere government privileges that really don't exist and can be reasonably regulated out of existence - while illegal aliens are entitled to open borders and perverted behaviors are untouchable 'rights' plucked out of thin air that we may not infringe upon.

It's Bizarro World.  But then, that is what Liberalism and Communism is all about.
Cue the endless posts about Scalia and rewriting the 2nd.