Author Topic: Wife of Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Is Furious with Him – ‘I Need to Be Divorced’  (Read 578 times)

Offline endicom

Conservative Tribune
Cillian Zeal
May 19, 2018

Poor Michael Avenatti. And I don’t just mean that figuratively, but literally — if court filings are correct, he was only worth $400,000 total before he took the Stormy Daniels case. And that was before you count the $8 million he owed various creditors, including the rather aggressive folks at the Internal Revenue Service.

While Avenatti is obviously going to be worth a great deal more after the Daniels case is over (if it ever is, given Avenatti’s penchant for dragging every minor detail of it out), a lot of of it is going to go to places he probably doesn’t want it to:  the IRS, former business partners, alimony.

Alimony, you say? That’s right, Avenatti’s wife wants a divorce — provided, that is, that her estranged husband can even find the time to work one out while he participates in Daniels’ magical misery tour.

More... https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wife-of-stormy-daniels-lawyer-is-furious-with-him-i-need-to-be-divorced/