Poll

Should the Federal Government outlaw the breeding and Proliferation of Dashunds in America?

Yes, They are bred to kill Varmits, but often confused and obviously Deadly
0 (0%)
NO, They are uselful in Texas for Rodent Control and companionship
6 (42.9%)
Yes, such needy little parasites and they contribute to the disharmony on TBR
2 (14.3%)
NO, they make good Tacos.
3 (21.4%)
I need more ICE in my Bong
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: May 25, 2018, 05:04:08 am

Author Topic: Should the Federal Government outlaw the breeding and Proliferation of Dashunds in America?  (Read 4304 times)

Offline corbe

This is why this has become a problem in our Society.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I like frankfurter dogs, @corbe.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Federal Government should outlaw the breeding and Proliferation of Federal Government officials in America!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

I need more ICE in my Bong

@corbe , you've misspelled 'beer' again...  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@corbe , you've misspelled 'beer' again...  *****rollingeyes*****

It's not how you spell it, it's what you do with it that counts.

Offline roamer_1

It's not how you spell it, it's what you do with it that counts.

That's right :)

! No longer available

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My one haunting memory of a dashund was about 20 years ago at a County Fair.

One of these pet critters on about a 10 foot leash  got just a tad too close to a carnival elephant, and smush. 

And I remember it like a slow train wreck, and as the kid said Noooo....  Toby.......Nooooooo. !!!!!!!!

Strange how certain things long ago stick in your mind.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
My one haunting memory of a dashund was about 20 years ago at a County Fair.

One of these pet critters on about a 10 foot leash  got just a tad too close to a carnival elephant, and smush. 

And I remember it like a slow train wreck, and as the kid said Noooo....  Toby.......Nooooooo. !!!!!!!!

Strange how certain things long ago stick in your mind.

Similar to the mashed dash...

At the park one day I saw hawk swoop down and grab one of them hotdog dogs that a lady was walking on her 50 foot tripwire leash contraptions that are so popular these days.  Swooped in and took the dog and leash and flew away.  The only thing that saved the dog was the recoiler got snagged in a tree and the hawk dropped him about 50 feet into a mud hole.  I think he survived.

It was very entertaining.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Similar to the mashed dash...

At the park one day I saw hawk swoop down and grab one of them hotdog dogs that a lady was walking on her 50 foot tripwire leash contraptions that are so popular these days.  Swooped in and took the dog and leash and flew away.  The only thing that saved the dog was the recoiler got snagged in a tree and the hawk dropped him about 50 feet into a mud hole.  I think he survived.

It was very entertaining.

Too bad there wasn't any video.  Bet it was amazing to watch.

OTOH.....   Toby was not that lucky.   Last I remember was a group of Carnies whisking away the crowd from the scene.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The universal answer to the question..... Should the Federal Government -  is No!

Offline Suppressed

That's right :)

! No longer available

Oh, man... trigger warning needed!

My buddy and I used to meet at a bar that had the only good wings near us, on karaoke night.  There were some very talented singers and it was a good time (no, we didn't sing), except for a guy who did a very obnoxious "My Prerogative" (Bobby Brown) .. and these ladies who performed Pontoon EVERY rotation.  Multiple times a night, each time getting worse as the alcohol effects built up.  I never want to hear "Motorboatin'" again!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline roamer_1

Oh, man... trigger warning needed!

Hey, now how the heck was I supposed to know all that???

And don't let your trigger cloud the point... Aluminum siding, astro-turf, and fishing for kokanee, bass, or lake trout... It's like a trailer house and a boat at the same time. There just ain't nothing better on the water...

Offline Suppressed

Hey, now how the heck was I supposed to know all that???

And don't let your trigger cloud the point... Aluminum siding, astro-turf, and fishing for kokanee, bass, or lake trout... It's like a trailer house and a boat at the same time. There just ain't nothing better on the water...

I hope to get out your way sometime within the next couple of years.  Are those fish available at restaurants?  When I lived in the UP of MI, I could get the most delicious fresh lake trout at the Mt. Shasta, which was in Anatomy of a Murder http://smalltowngirlfoodieworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/mt-shasta-great-memories-great-history.html  I'd love to try fresh kokanee...is there any hope of that?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline roamer_1

I'd love to try fresh kokanee...is there any hope of that?

@Suppressed
Well, yeah there is... But you'll have to like camping and you're buying the beer...  :beer:

Best is Brook trout, angled from the creek to the frying pan. You need a mess of them, but they are the best eating IMHO...

Kokanee here are not like out on the coast - They are land-locked and don't get all that big... Hard to find a 2 pounder.

Big Rainbow, though, and North Slope Cutthroat... Both of those will be in restaurants in season.. Big Mackinaw (greasy, need smoke) and Dolly Varden (Bull Trout), though you can't go for the dollies but for a few places anymore. Big Northern Pike and Largemouth Bass...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:26:09 pm by roamer_1 »

Online mountaineer

Need to ban chihuahuas.  Bleah.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
The question is

What kind of dog should @corbe have?

I see him with a lab or retriever

Offline corbe

@Freya I have a Lab/Retriever Mix, a rescue and a few years ago I bought my Mom a Miniature dashund, which proved to much for her so I would up with it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Gefn

• Cat Mod
  @Freya I have a Lab/Retriever Mix, a rescue and a few years ago I bought my Mom a Miniature dashund, which proved to much for her so I would up with it.

@corbe , you seemed like a lab or retriever guy. I'm jealous. :)

Offline Suppressed

Well, yeah there is... But you'll have to like camping and you're buying the beer...  :beer:

@roamer_1

Ah, I no longer camp.  After having to do it as a way of life...it's no longer fun!

Best is Brook trout, angled from the creek to the frying pan. You need a mess of them, but they are the best eating IMHO...

Kokanee here are not like out on the coast - They are land-locked and don't get all that big... Hard to find a 2 pounder.

Big Rainbow, though, and North Slope Cutthroat... Both of those will be in restaurants in season.. Big Mackinaw (greasy, need smoke) and Dolly Varden (Bull Trout), though you can't go for the dollies but for a few places anymore. Big Northern Pike and Largemouth Bass...

Bringing back memories of when I used to fish.  But I hire mercenaries now!
+++++++++

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Ah, I no longer camp.  After having to do it as a way of life...it's no longer fun!

@Suppressed
Funny how that works... For me it's the other way around - Returning to that way of life is all I want to do. Every single important thing is back up there in the sticks.

Bringing back memories of when I used to fish.  But I hire mercenaries now!

Well, give me a holler when y'all get out this way. I will probably have some Kokanee in the freezer... A little smoke, and a little grillin' and a little sweet tea on the porch... We can get it done. If I ain't out in the bush when you're here...  :seeya: :beer:

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed
Funny how that works... For me it's the other way around - Returning to that way of life is all I want to do. Every single important thing is back up there in the sticks.

Well, give me a holler when y'all get out this way. I will probably have some Kokanee in the freezer... A little smoke, and a little grillin' and a little sweet tea on the porch... We can get it done. If I ain't out in the bush when you're here...  :seeya: :beer:

@roamer_1
 :beer:
+++++++++